Gator-RC Now Carries Maxford!

Here is some big news from our friends at Gator RC!

Splash

New to Gator-RC-----> Maxford USA!

We are featuring three of their best sellers and we will exclusively be carrying the Antonov An-2 1/11 ARF, wingspan 103” very soon!

Maxford USA has been around since 2003 and has a great reputation for delivering quality products at affordable prices. Their mission is providing unique scale RC model airplanes and we think they are hitting it right on the head with these!

C-130 Blue Angels "Fat Albert” is a 1/16th scale and has an impressive 100” wingspan. It is powered by 4 brushless motors and retractable landing gear. It also has a functional 2- piece cargo door!

Nieuport-28 is constructed mainly of laser-cut balsa and light plywood. It has a flat finish mylar covering patterned after the “hat in the ring” aircraft flown by the 94th aero squadron’s ace, Eddie Rickenbacker.

Gotha G.IV WWI Bomber is extremely unique. Nothing else like it on the market. It easily fits into a compact car fully assembled making it a super-fast and fun trip to the field!

• Antonov An-2 we will be exclusively carrying this bi-plane set to be here in May.
  • Pre-Orders will start in March.
  • More details to come!

We are extremely excited for this new line of planes and we hope you are as well. If you have any questions regarding the new line or have any requests, please feel free to reach out – Click here for contact info.

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Feb 23, 2021 at 05:05 PM..
Feb 24, 2021, 10:01 PM
Same Day Delivery
After watching Maxfords vid, is this plane really as twitchey and have poor slow flight capability as shown, or was it just poor piloting ?
Feb 25, 2021, 11:28 AM
AMA: L68621, FCC: WA2LLX
Looks to me like it's a combination of a twitchy cameraman and a stick banger on controls, maybe a 3D guy. Based on the balloon during the flare I think it could also have been landed much slower. Considering the gear was also hung during the flight this was not the best product demo flight.

I would love to have one but at $900? If I have learned one thing in 50 years of modeling it's that if you fly em, sooner or later they will crash

John

Quick Reply