Feb 23, 2021, 11:48 AM
Thread OP
Help!

need help with drone tyro 119

i do not know where to post help info so if i am in the wrong place your welcome to move me lol. i did look

i need help with a tyro 119 i have a Hobby King 2.4Ghz 4Ch Tx V2. the Receiver is a 6 ch . i can get the Receiver to bind with my controler but i can not get none of the controls to work. nothing happens i first bridge the sbus then switched to ppm on the board. i tryed looking at the beta flight and firmware to newest setup 4.1.1 i really need help here. my main problem atm on this learning curve is knowing what Receiver is what. like is it ibus sbus ppm and so on. i can not find info on this cheap Receiver other then it my be flyski setup..........

all the videos i seen online only show people installing high end Receiver. or another brand. but no info on a hobbyking 6ch Receiver or other types like it.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 24, 2021, 10:34 AM
You need a radio with at least 6 channels. 4 channels for control, 1 channel for arm/disarm and one for flying-mode.
Feb 24, 2021, 05:21 PM
Thread OP
ok thank you. going to order a 10 channel i seen. flysky fs-tm10. hope this one well work. and is flying mode a switch that needs to be set in the beta flight. i was reading up on beta flight last night. about the arm button on aux 1 but did not seen flying mode
Mar 20, 2021, 07:46 AM
A 10 channel radio will be perfect.

The flight modes are set in Betaflight and assigned to a switch on your radio. It's how you switch from self level flight to full manual flight etc.

Note: you don't need to set up a flight mode switch on your radio if you don't want one as you can just set it in Betaflight to stay permanently in self level mode or manual mode.
Apr 13, 2021, 04:52 AM

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by benz11
A 10 channel radio will be perfect.

The flight modes are set in Betaflight and assigned to a switch on your radio. It's how you switch from self level flight to full manual flight etc.

Note: you don't need to set up a flight mode switch on your radio if you don't want one as you can just set it in Betaflight to stay permanently in self level mode or manual mode.
thanks

Quick Reply