HobbyKing Avios PNF BushMule V2

The Avios PNF BushMule twin is back with a V2 variant. It's the workhorse of the RC with plenty of unique ways to have a great time.

Splash

The BushMule is Back!

The Avios PNF BushMule twin is back with a V2 variant. It's the workhorse of the RC world with plenty of unique ways to have a great time.

Here's more from HobbyKing:

Being twin motors, the prop wash over the wing really helps with the slow-flying performance, this added to the large barn door flaps which can deflect down to 90, it brings real STOL capabilities to the BushMule. To aid operating off of rough terrain, the BushMule is fitted with large, broad wheels, similar to our popular Tundra models. Flying off of snow and other loose surfaces such as sand once again is no problem for the BushMule. Included in the box are a set of skis that can be fitted in minutes to the main gear and the nose-wheel. Undo the wheel collets, slip off the wheels, slip on the skis, replace the collets, and job done.

Another feature of the BushMule is the in-built cargo door in the rear of the fuselage. This brings another touch of fun by allowing you to drop candy or a parachute during flight. A set of floats are also available separately which will allow you to take-off, and land your BushMule on your local lake or river. Packed with amazing features, the AVIOS BushMule V2 is our most versatile, fun sport/STOL airplane to date.

The Avios BushMule V2 offers these improvements over the original.

• Upgraded servo connection for the steerable nose-wheel
  • Re-positioned main landing gear, this has been moved further back
  • Brass threads in the wing mounts
  • Upgraded propellers and spinners as used on the popular Avios Albatross
  • New, eye-catching color scheme

Check out the HobbyKing Avios PNF BushMule V2 Here

Last edited by Jason Cole; Feb 23, 2021 at 09:41 AM..
Feb 23, 2021, 01:31 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Love it....need one.
Feb 23, 2021, 02:53 PM
DFS#000178
As someone who is still thoroughly in love with the origi al SkyMule I may need one of these.

The original SkyMule was one of the best flying planes I've ever owned. I never bought a BushMule because I have 2 SkyMules. Well, one of them is getting a bit long in the tooth so it may be time..
Feb 23, 2021, 08:45 PM
Pretty cool. In some of the video it makes it look like it's got some leds in the wing. That would be nice if it did.
Feb 24, 2021, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpstar
Pretty cool. In some of the video it makes it look like it's got some leds in the wing. That would be nice if it did.
the V1 has them.
Feb 26, 2021, 05:33 PM
If only they had stock in the US, shipping from china is 200 bucks that's nuts!
Feb 26, 2021, 05:50 PM

In US

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayb79
If only they had stock in the US, shipping from china is 200 bucks that's nuts!
They do...well they did. I just ordered one on Monday but it looks like they already sold out in the US.
Feb 26, 2021, 07:12 PM
DFS#000178
Yup already out of stock in the US warehouse. Wow, that was fast.

They really should work on the shipping prices for international shipping. I just ordered winch for my Jeep that was 80 pounds shipping weight and the shipping was free...
Feb 26, 2021, 08:27 PM
Is there a wiring diagram that shows how to set up your receiver and transmitter
for reverse and differential thrust?
Feb 26, 2021, 09:04 PM
DFS#000178
Connect one ESC to Rudder (with a Y for the rudder and another for nose gear) and the other to an aux channel and then mix them in the RX. The reverse leads go into a Y that goes into another aux. You'll need like an 8 channel radio for all the functions. Unless you put nose gear steering on another mix and then you'd need 9.
Last edited by Rampage; Feb 26, 2021 at 09:10 PM.
Mar 02, 2021, 08:11 PM
One day!
Mar 03, 2021, 04:54 AM
I read that the main landing gear is put further to the back. I hope this reduces the bounce - and - bounce- and - bounce during landings (as was the case with v1). Can someone comment?
Mar 03, 2021, 11:44 AM
DFS#000178
It should help. They're still not as far back as they were on the original SkyMule though and that thing stuck landings like a champ.
Mar 05, 2021, 11:23 AM

Bushmule V2 Avionics

The new Bushmule has a number of accessories including lights, two throttle leads, reverse, cargo door and nosewheel. Looks like I will need an 8 channel receiver to do everything. Can anyone give me instructions as to what leads go into what channels to be able to use all these functions using a Spektrum receiver?
Mar 05, 2021, 11:25 AM
One of my motors on my Skymule needs a new motor mount. Where can I find a replacement?

Quick Reply