Feb 22, 2021, 08:48 PM
Thread OP
Alert

The defeated Trumpet By Q Anon in Trumps D C hotel. Rates are now 3 X higher to show them all what Trumpet thinks of them..................... More EASY MONEY for him to Pee away after they leave........... They will die thinking he loves them........... So very sad.

Trump only cares about ??? He Be.
Feb 22, 2021, 09:46 PM
The TDS pandemic started nearly 5 years ago when Donald Trump announced he would run for President of the United States of America. Leftists made it their priority to stamp it out by concocting fantastic stories of Trump, Russian prostitutes and urine stained hotel beds. These lies were used by the outgoing Obama/Biden administration to illegally obtain FISA warrants that allowed intelligence agencies deeply entrenched in the swamp to spy on Trump and his campaign team. It was clear that the Constitution must finally be put to bed to rid the planet once and for all of this Trump threat to their perverted strangle hold on truth and justice. In every war, the first casualty is truth and this war on Trump is no exception. They used lies to impeach him twice and twice he got acquitted of the crimes the Leftists were actually guilty of themselves. This war has multiple fronts and even the people are targets for supporting Trump. Trump is no longer President, after being removed by theft and fraud, a Leftist stooge with dementia was inserted into the office, and still the TDS continues.

To those ravaged by TDS, I hope you get a cure.
Feb 22, 2021, 10:06 PM
Drifting off the reservation..
Quote:
Originally Posted by HELModels
The TDS pandemic started nearly 5 years ago when Donald Trump announced he would run for President of the United States of America. Leftists made it their priority to stamp it out by concocting fantastic stories of Trump, Russian prostitutes and urine stained hotel beds. These lies were used by the outgoing Obama/Biden administration to illegally obtain FISA warrants that allowed intelligence agencies deeply entrenched in the swamp to spy on Trump and his campaign team. It was clear that the Constitution must finally be put to bed to rid the planet once and for all of this Trump threat to their perverted strangle hold on truth and justice. In every war, the first casualty is truth and this war on Trump is no exception. They used lies to impeach him twice and twice he got acquitted of the crimes the Leftists were actually guilty of themselves. This war has multiple fronts and even the people are targets for supporting Trump. Trump is no longer President, after being removed by theft and fraud, a Leftist stooge with dementia was inserted into the office, and still the TDS continues.

To those ravaged by TDS, I hope you get a cure.
I guess it all started with denialism...which continues today. It's got to be extremely embarrassing for these people. They cannot hate themselves, so there is only one option left for them.

People Who Laughed at TRUMP and said he would never be President - Funny Compilation (6 min 7 sec)
Feb 22, 2021, 10:12 PM
Drifting off the reservation..
Trump is the greatest “Hold my beer” guy ever
Feb 23, 2021, 08:35 AM
I'm Kind of a Big Deal

TRUMP...he be is NO..

Lon ger PreSident....OF the US a...so sAd ??? be gone wEEks ....!!?
Feb 23, 2021, 08:44 AM
Thread OP
Putin Will not be attending Trumpets March 4 ,2021 inauguration of Trumpet By the people who helped organize the destruction of the Capitol . AND The PLANNED murders of Pence & Pelosi. Plus anyone else if they had made it into the senate chamber that was doing their job.

No other countries in the world made supporting statements about the MURDEOUS bunch of Trump supporters.
Feb 23, 2021, 08:53 AM
The QuadFather
TDS... Way to much TDS.....
Feb 23, 2021, 08:56 AM
Thread OP
Denying the existence of the Butchers of America by the MOB who support Trump ?
Feb 23, 2021, 12:19 PM
The QuadFather
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclops2
Denying the existence of the Butchers of America by the MOB who support Trump ?
Not at all. Your opinion is noted. But Trump is no longer. Time to let him go. Biden is the new President now.
Feb 23, 2021, 12:48 PM
Thread OP

Why should I let go of the Covid butcher of Americans ?

I love my country ! You can love anyone you want to . Try that in other countries.
Feb 23, 2021, 01:20 PM
Quote:
I love my country ! You can love anyone you want to . Try that in other countries.
China joe has killed 100,000 in 1 month.
Feb 23, 2021, 01:25 PM
I'm Kind of a Big Deal

See response below

Quote:
All of the western countries I'm aware of allow you to love anyone you want. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Feb 23, 2021, 01:28 PM
Thread OP
fff
Feb 23, 2021, 01:30 PM
Thread OP
Trump killed ALL those in the WAR in the CAPITOL !!
Feb 25, 2021, 12:36 AM
lurking in the HOLE :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarpon Shawn
Lon ger PreSident....OF the US a...so sAd ??? be gone wEEks ....!!?
Who is Trump?

Quick Reply