This thread is privately moderated by HotRod34a, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 22, 2021, 07:25 PM
Trader Rating: 184
Thread OP
$60.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Model Airplane Center of Gravity Balancer

These balancers will work with almost any RC airplane from small foamies up to 40# airplanes, depending on the wing structure. A real heavy airplane could cause the pads to push through the wing unless you put the balancer pads on a rib or sheeted covering. It is a simple but very effective balancer. Just put a mark or piece if tape where your CG is located and set the wings on the stands with the center of the pads on your mark. The height of the balancers are also adjustable for different height models. The weight range of each balancer listed below is just an estimated range based on the strength of the materials used in the balancer. There are no guarantees expressed or implied as to the actual weight each balancer can handle so use at your own risk. I make these with my 3D printer as a hobby and they are hobby grade balancers. There is considerable amount of printing time to make these. My prices are based solely on printing times and cost of materials and shipping. Prices are listed below. I will ship to anywhere in the CONUS. PM me for more info. Thanks

Small Balancer
Minimum Height = 7
Maximum Height = 9 5/8
Pad Size Each = Approx (7/8 x 1 ) or (1 Square) Your Choice
Weight Range = Foamies up to 10lb Airplanes
Price = $60 a pair shipped

Medium Balancer
Minimum Height = 8
Maximum Height = 11
Pad Size Each = 1 5/8 Square
Weight Range = 10-25lb Airplanes
Price = $90 a pair shipped