This thread is privately moderated by scotmash, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 22, 2021, 05:44 PM
Trader Rating: 11
Fly em or sell em
Thread OP
$185.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

Freewing A4 80mm

Freewing A4 just needs esc to get flying. Has FMS fan be motor. Local pick up only..
to remove ads between posts
Feb 23, 2021, 12:54 PM
Trader Rating: 31
I don't understand all the "Wont Ship"

It's so easy nowadays. They even have services that come to your home and pick up....
Feb 23, 2021, 01:13 PM
Trader Rating: 284
Jesus Freak
good guy bump
Feb 23, 2021, 01:19 PM
Trader Rating: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpitts

It's so easy nowadays. They even have services that come to your home and pick up....
The cost of PROPERLY packaging, shipping and insuring has gotten out of hand. Shipping doesn't make any sense unless something is still packaged in the factory box and at times that doesn't financially make sense. My experience is those that complain about no shipping are the loudest to gripe when the airplane they purchased is destroyed in the shipping process when they are shipped. Just my .02. -Bill
Feb 23, 2021, 04:30 PM
Trader Rating: 60
FW Skyhawk is a big bird, shipping would easily go above $100 for this size. Try usps postage calculator with weight, dimension of box, ground shipping.
Feb 23, 2021, 06:00 PM
Trader Rating: 4
I KNOW WHAT IM DOING !!!!!!!
Sorry working p.m. sent earlier
Feb 23, 2021, 08:57 PM
Trader Rating: 105
Quote:

Just putting my two cents in as well. Shipping has gone through the roof unless you have a comercial account or access there too. Any package that is deemed oversize, which seems most are come close to $100.00 without a thought and some are in the hundreds. I ship constantly and if the package is over 36" beware of the cost. An item that is $200.00 is now $300.00 plus.
Feb 23, 2021, 09:10 PM
Trader Rating: 45
How about shipping greyhound? Seems like a lot of guy ship big planes this way.
Feb 23, 2021, 11:25 PM
Trader Rating: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannondale1974
How about shipping greyhound? Seems like a lot of guy ship big planes this way.
Haven't had much luck with the costs, delays and getting it in one piece. This would be my last resort.
Feb 24, 2021, 01:08 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Quote:

UShip yes, but shipping is costly these days and risky, IF it was me selling it, I would everything in my abilities to make sure its packaged correctly, but if you end up getting compressed foam when delivered, I would not expect you to come after me for a refund ....problem is you will and sounds like you would file a PP Claim .. lol

So for that reason and others I would not ship unless you waive that right ..
Feb 24, 2021, 01:15 PM
Trader Rating: 26
What a bunch of whiny cheapskates. By the time a seller boxes it up and seller has to pay big bucks for shipping you could go buy a new one and have free shipping from Motion. Mommy I'm telling you won't ship me your airplane. https://www.motionrc.com/products/fr...SABEgJlhfD_BwE

Quick Reply