This thread is privately moderated by Greg Gimlick, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 22, 2021, 04:57 PM
Trader Rating: 34
Thread OP
$425.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
Sold

iX12 - like new- Relisted due to mad wife!!!

iX12 12-Channel DSMX Transmitter & Extra Tx battery

Please, Please be sure your wife is okay with you buying this! Marked it sold last week and got a phone call from a very irate spouse wanting me to refund her husband's money. Fortunately I hadn't shipped it yet, so was able to do so. I will not repeat that kindness, so check with the boss.

Includes neck strap, charger, and original box. This is like new and has been my primary radio for the last two years. Both batteries are included.

Not much more to say about the iX12 other than it's a very good radio and been updated with the latest firmware, etc.

PM me with questions for the fastest response. Will ship once PayPal payment is confirmed. I will reply in the order messages are received. No overseas shipping.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 22, 2021, 05:32 PM
Trader Rating: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gimlick

Please, Please be sure your wife is okay with you buying this! Marked it sold last week and got a phone call from a very irate spouse wanting me to refund her husband's money. Fortunately I hadn't shipped it yet, so was able to do so. I will not repeat that kindness, so check with the boss.
I am literally dying laughing at this! You can't make this stuff up!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Feb 22, 2021, 05:50 PM
Trader Rating: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gimlick

Includes neck strap, charger, and original box. This is like new and has been my primary radio for the last two years. Both batteries are included.

Not much more to say about the iX12 other than it's a very good radio and been updated with the latest firmware, etc.

PM me with questions for the fastest response. Will ship once PayPal payment is confirmed. I will reply in the order messages are received. No overseas shipping.
Maybe Greg will trade the buyers wife for the radio? Safest choice IMHO.
Feb 22, 2021, 05:52 PM
Trader Rating: 67
I hate those mad Wife's. Happy Wife -Happy Life!
Feb 22, 2021, 06:11 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkflyer215
Maybe Greg will trade the buyers wife for the radio? Safest choice IMHO.
No, no, no....one wife is enough and the one I have doesn’t complain about my hobby obsession 😝
Feb 22, 2021, 06:14 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightLevel350
I am literally dying laughing at this! You can't make this stuff up!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Glad I could be here for you 🤣 My wife was madder than I was over it, I felt kinda bad for the guy. My wife said it was none of her business...so I mentioned maybe I should buy a new plane...and got “the look” :-)
Feb 22, 2021, 06:55 PM
Trader Rating: 18
If she had to personally talk to you thats one really pissed off wife hahahaha!
Feb 22, 2021, 07:17 PM
Trader Rating: 13
OMG!!!!!!! That’s hilarious... ��
Feb 22, 2021, 07:31 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat5
If she had to personally talk to you thats one really pissed off wife hahahaha!
Oh, believe me, there was no doubt how she felt about it. It was as if it was my fault.....wow.
Feb 22, 2021, 07:52 PM
Trader Rating: 14
Everything is broken
Dude needs to upgrade his wife not his radio
Feb 22, 2021, 07:53 PM
Trader Rating: 6
Wow!

Most of my RC Plane money came from my eBaying my Atari 8-bit computers. But, I still get that look sometimes.
Feb 22, 2021, 08:27 PM
Trader Rating: 11
UMX guy
Wow, what an encounter!
Feb 22, 2021, 09:31 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFly
Wow, what an encounter!
It was a first for me.
Feb 22, 2021, 10:18 PM
Trader Rating: 70
Sponsored by my Wife

The boss

He must be mighty cold this time of year cause she definitely wears the pants in that house !
Feb 22, 2021, 11:48 PM
Trader Rating: 6
That mad woman went against the norm. “A quiet man is usually a thinking man”
“A quiet woman is usually MAD”
He should kick her ass to the curb! The hobby is zen!!

Quick Reply