This thread is privately moderated by Vespaman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 22, 2021, 11:17 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
For Sale

Wanted hobie hawk

Wanted hobie hawk PM me, email or call 805-755-8691. Paypal only
to remove ads between posts
Feb 22, 2021, 12:37 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Team Crunch Brothers
wrong group and thread. try here:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...07-Hobie-Tales
Feb 22, 2021, 03:32 PM
Trader Rating: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlgdude
wrong group and thread.
This is the "Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W)", and he's looking to buy a sailplane, so why did you post this?
Feb 22, 2021, 03:42 PM
Trader Rating: 50
Vespaman, you're doing fine to post your desire here.
Feb 22, 2021, 03:42 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespaman
Wanted hobie hawk PM me, email or call 805-755-8691. Paypal only
Quite a few Hobie Hawks advertised, more all at once than I have seen in a while, did you reach out to them?
Are you looking for something specific or will any Hobie do?
Feb 22, 2021, 03:59 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvaire
This is the "Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W)", and he's looking to buy a sailplane, so why did you post this?
He was referring to this ad being originally placed in the Hand Launch forum before it was moved to Classifieds.
Feb 22, 2021, 04:14 PM
Trader Rating: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCphotoguy
He was referring to this ad being originally placed in the Hand Launch forum before it was moved to Classifieds.
Well that makes perfect sense. I wish him well in his search.
Feb 22, 2021, 11:50 PM
Trader Rating: 4
There have been quite a few come up for sale in this classified section in the past month or two. If you scan back a few pages or do a search for "Hobie Hawk" some of them that look nice to me at a reasonable price have not been switched over to Sold status, so might still be available. It wouldn't hurt to PM those sellers. By the time they get that old, the seller might not be tracking replies in the For-Sale listing, so PM asking if it is still available is probably better.

Quick Reply