Feb 22, 2021, 08:57 AM
Drifting off the reservation..
Thread OP
Discussion

Is protest allowed in the US Capital today?

Just curious. Are troops preventing access to the usual means of civil disobedience and protest?
Feb 22, 2021, 09:00 AM
Not until summer when BLM can stay warm.
Feb 22, 2021, 09:14 AM
Thread OP
Just curious, because if you google Capitol protest or White House Protest the latest results are from January. It's as if unrest does not exist. Same blackout from media.

It's strange and a bit disconcerting.
Feb 22, 2021, 09:15 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Trump is gone.
Feb 22, 2021, 09:17 AM
The Democrat's control all the media now so you will read and hear what they want you too.
Feb 22, 2021, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim409

The Democrat's control all the media now so you will read and hear what they want you too.
Yep, the truth is, there are massive protests at the capital every day calling for Biden's removal from office. Much violence and mayhem. But the DNC who secretly owns all the media in America has issued orders that no stories be written about it.
Feb 22, 2021, 09:23 AM
Retired USAF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
Yep, the truth is, there are massive protests at the capital every day calling for Biden's removal from office. Much violence and mayhem. But the DNC who secretly owns all the media in America has issued orders that no stories be written about it.
Total sarcasm....right? Plz tell me it is.
Feb 22, 2021, 09:23 AM
turn, turn, turn.
You have to ask?
Feb 22, 2021, 09:28 AM
Retired USAF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp
You have to ask?
I canít keep the crazies straight anymore!
Feb 22, 2021, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra1365
Total sarcasm....right? Plz tell me it is.
Sometimes when I read posts that are so patently ridiculous that they actually make me chuckle a bit, I try to emulate their reasoning process to see if it is as much fun as it appears at first glance.
Feb 22, 2021, 09:34 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpySticks
Just curious. Are troops preventing access to the usual means of civil disobedience and protest?
You are not even allowed to go to the US capital today. It is expected the troops, walls, fencing and military security will remain until the end of summer.

I'm curious on why this is still the case. Why do democrats not believe in walls or fencing but they have surrounded our capital with them. They have turned DC into what looks like a dictatorship.
Feb 22, 2021, 09:41 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
You are not even allowed to go to the US capital today. It is expected the troops, walls, fencing and military security will remain until the end of summer.

I'm curious on why this is still the case. Why do democrats not believe in walls or fencing but they have surrounded our capital with them. They have turned DC into what looks like a dictatorship.
I can only wonder how the troops feel about this.
Feb 22, 2021, 09:42 AM
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
Quote:
Actually protests are allowed, but must be completed by Biden's bedtime which is around 7:30. Right after he put another log on the fire all by himself.

Sometimes he stays up a little later to write yet another position on school openings.
Feb 22, 2021, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492

You already know why. The Capital Police are still wary of lingering threats against the members of Congress.
Feb 22, 2021, 09:59 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
You already know why. The Capital Police are still wary of lingering threats against the members of Congress.
You mean like these?

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/n...ng-says-report

Quick Reply