This thread is privately moderated by Whoisjoshh, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 21, 2021, 06:45 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Thread OP
$400.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Blaster 3 dlg f3k 1.5m bind n fly

Please see pictures for condition of plane. I did not build this dlg , but someone took great care and time reinforcing areas with carbon fiber such as the wing tips , tail edges , and throwing blade area. It does fly really well and I dont spot any damage anywhere. It has some reflective tape on the wing leading edge but could be removed. It has a new lemon rx 6 channel rx in it now . Just needs 1s lipo to fly, I used a tattu 450mah. Also includes new spare nose cone and ballast weights . Auw without ballast is 294 grams rtf . Will ship con USA for 65 dollars . Or local pickup free around knoxville or maryville TN . Thanks
Last edited by Whoisjoshh; Feb 22, 2021 at 09:13 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 22, 2021, 10:00 AM
Trader Rating: 56
Very nice ship. Great buy at $400
Yesterday, 12:26 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Forgive me for the potentially silly question, I've been away for quite some time from this hobby. Is there a covering on the topside of the wing or did the builder add pink dye to the layup?

Also, you wouldn't be heading to middle TN anytime in the near future, would ya?
Yesterday, 08:21 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSoaring
Forgive me for the potentially silly question, I've been away for quite some time from this hobby. Is there a covering on the topside of the wing or did the builder add pink dye to the layup?

Also, you wouldn't be heading to middle TN anytime in the near future, would ya?

Hey sir, it looks like a transparent paint that was done during the making of it . The finish is extremely smooth all over . I would be more than happy to send more pics if needed .thanks . Also sorry im never out that way . But I could ship it no problem
Yesterday, 08:24 PM
Thread OP
More pictures

Quick Reply