This thread is privately moderated by Panther6834, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 18, 2021, 02:05 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
For Sale

XRAY T4 2019 (built, unused), with LOTS of upgrades & accessories

For sale: XRAY T4 2019 Package (built, but unused), with Bodies, Wheels, Tires, & LOTS of upgrades

Asking price: $700 obo

Starting with the T4, it was meticulously build, installing all upgrade parts as it was being built. The edges of all CF parts were sanded & sealed with CA. To contrast the "glossiness" of the CA ages, the flat areas of all CF parts were lightly sanded with 1200-grit to give them a "flatter" appearance. Those reading this might be wondering why the asking price seems high. For starters, all Turnbuckles & screws were swapped out for Lunsford Racing Ti Turnbuckles & screws, and all bearings were swapped out for Acer Racing Ceramic Bearings. Other than a Spektrum S6240 Digital High-Speed/Low-Profile servo (208 oz-in & 0.08 sec/60 deg @ 6V), no electronics were ever installed. In addition to the parts mentioned, above, the following XRAY Upgrade parts were also installed:

303004 - T4 Brass Motor Mount Plate
307217 - Titanium Suspension Pivot Pins
302525 - Alu Dual Servo Saver Arms
306516-0 - T4 Alu Top Deck Mount
307222 - Titanium Front Arm Pivot Pin (2)
307322 - Titanium Rear Arm Pivot Pin (2)
301210 - Graphite Upper Holder for Bumper 2.5mm
303061 - Graphite Motor Guard
306165 - Graphite Battery Strap

Also included in this package will be the following:

Original XRAY T4 2019 Manual
BittyDesign AGATA body (2 incl)
MST 24mm LM Wheel, Black, +0 Offset (3 sets)
Gravity RC USGT Spec GT Rubber Tires & Inserts (2 sets)
Ride 24025 1/10 24nn TC Tires, Street Compound, Cut Slick w/ Inserts (2 sets)
HPI 85612 - GT Wing Set, Type C (2 incl)
3D-Printed Rear Diffuser (designed for T4 2017-18, but can be modded to for 2019)

In total, over $1200 was spent (feel free to price everything out). With the right electronics...and the right driver, of course...this is still an incredibly competitive chassis. Plus, being XRAY...and unused...that helps it retain its value.

I am not interested in, not will I consider, selling any of the additional items separately - this is a package, and will only be sold as a package. Shipping cost will be the responsibility of the buyer. If the buyer is local, or withing driving distance, of the SF Bay Area, local 'handoff' can be arranged at a "safe" location (I typically use Starbucks & police stations, for the safety of both parties), thus saving the buyer the cost of shipping. If shipping is required, buyer can decide shipping method (between USPS, FedEx, & UPS)...or, I can decide based on lowest-cost and/or fastest-method.

If being shipped, the only accepted payment method is PayPal. Additionally, shipment will not take place until funds are received AND verified. I mention 'verified' because, depending on funding source (connected bank account, debit/credit card, etc), Paypal's verification process can take anywhere from a few minutes, to several days (buyer & seller area always notified by PayPal or each step's "completion", so both parties are kept safe in regards to the financial portion). If the buyer arranges local pickup, payment can be cash, or PayPal (the same "received & verified" stipulation will apply before handing everything over to the buyer).

Again, the asking price is $700, or best offer. If interested, contact me via PM. Additionally, please state "PM sent" within the thread, so that not only do I know to look for a PM, but also so that an "order of interest" can be maintained of multiple people inquire.

~ More peace, love, and kindness would make the world a much better place
Last edited by Panther6834; Feb 18, 2021 at 02:16 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply