OMPHobby M1 RC Helicopters are Back in Stock

The OMPHobby M1 RC Heli is the baby brother to the M2. It's much better suited to indoor flying, which is perfect right now as it is nasty outside in much of the country

Splash

Bored? Get the M1 Right Now

The OMPHobby M1 RC Heli is the baby brother to the M2. It's much better suited to indoor flying, which is perfect right now as it is nasty outside in much of the country. Don't rub it in Florida! Anyway, the M1 is back in stock at BuddyRC and you can pick one up right now for $250.

The one that is in stock is the OMP Protocol version which binds directly to the OMP T6 Radio. If you don't have a T6, you can easily plug in a Futaba or DSMX satellite receiver which will override the OMP receiver and allow you to use your own Futaba or Spektrum transmitter. This is a direct drive, dual brushless motor 3D heli that is ready to rip indoors or out. The rotor diameter is 290mm and it weighs roughly 115g. There are three color options for the canopy you can choose from including orange, purple or yellow.

Check out the OMPHobby M1 RC Helicopter at Buddy RC

NEW OMPHobby M1 Micro Direct Drive 3D RC Helicopter (17 min 59 sec)

Feb 18, 2021, 11:37 PM
sorry but there is already a thread dedicated to the M1,
here it is:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...w-micro-rocket
Feb 19, 2021, 08:46 AM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Yep, this is a news article though showing they are back in stock. It's different than a normal discussion thread and seen in more places, like a magazine article.
Feb 19, 2021, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptern
sorry but there is already a thread dedicated to the M1,
here it is:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...w-micro-rocket
Yes. We have to be careful we don't run out of internet.
Feb 19, 2021, 10:16 AM
This is a paid advertorial
Feb 19, 2021, 10:49 AM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadaw
This is a paid advertorial
No, we don't do paid articles FYI. I just saw they were back in stock and wrote this.
Feb 19, 2021, 11:36 AM
VE7FM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole
No, we don't do paid articles FYI. I just saw they were back in stock and wrote this.
The post was so unnecessary it is hard to believe an admin would create it without getting paid, but ok.
Feb 19, 2021, 12:13 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Well, I hadn't posted any heli content in awhile and this is news and it's the time of year when people would be flying indoors.
Feb 19, 2021, 04:23 PM
Easy guys, I appreciate news updates, I can't be the only one.
Feb 25, 2021, 11:03 AM
Thank you Jason Cole, I appreciate the news update. It
Seems that the OMP helis are quite nice....

Quick Reply