Feb 15, 2021, 08:50 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Flight Controller does not show battery info in my goggles

Hi all,

The flight controller does not show when the battery is connected.

So I am unable to have battery info in my goggles.

The hifionrc-f7-aio-25a had the 5v dead after getting wet.

Then I repaired with a BEC providing the 5v. It is working fine, but no battery info.

The betaflight is configured properly as follows: Voltage Meter Source: Onboard ADC.

How could I repair it in the FC or a workaround to get battery info in my goggles?

Thank you all
to remove ads between posts
Feb 15, 2021, 11:03 PM
FA3PR9WM79
Water and electrons do not play well together. Chances are there are more issues then just not displaying battery voltage.

Unless you have some mad electronic training, an SMD rework station and some mad soldering skills, you cannot repair the board.

Replace it.

Quick Reply