Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Apr 18, 2002, 07:23 PM
Find More Posts by SoulShell

Model Airplane News December 2001

Thanks, got what I needed
Last edited by SoulShell; Apr 30, 2002 at 07:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 18, 2002, 07:56 PM
Find More Posts by KillerAir
Plane dodger
I have the artical buried around here somewhere. I will ahve to scan it at work because my scan crapped the bed last week. Have you tried to find the article on-line at MAN?

Killer
Old Apr 18, 2002, 10:00 PM
I have tried to find the article at MAN but they won't let me download it. If you could scan it for me that would be great. Could you send me a confirmation email. Same address. I really appreciate it.

SoulShell@hotmail.com Thanks.

For anyone else who may be able to help me out, I'll post a final message that says whether I got it or not. Thanks.
Old Apr 21, 2002, 06:08 PM
KILLERAIR has yet to send me anything email or otherwise . If anyone else has this article I would really appreciate it if you could scan it for me. Thanks a lot.

Nick