Feb 14, 2021, 08:35 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Suggestion

Stalking and post mining.

Over in LTUP there's a certain person bringing up posts from the past by another certain person, and I'm not the only one seeing it. Isn't that against the rules? There's at least a dozen or more posts from the past brought up, seems nefarious to me.

Clyde
to remove ads between posts
Feb 14, 2021, 10:04 PM
RCG Admin
No idea. Read the site rules and if you think a post breaks a rule, click the report button on it to alert a moderator.

Quick Reply

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suggestion I'm being post mined, what to do? BACKEMFNRG Site Suggestions / Complaints 5 Oct 01, 2020 02:02 PM
Discussion HempWood utilizes hemp stalks which grow in six months to replace oak which takes 60 rockyboy2 Life, The Universe, and Politics 1 Aug 02, 2018 02:45 PM
Discussion Democrat Arrested for Texting Photos of His Genitals and Creepy Stalking of Woman in kenpoprofessor Life, The Universe, and Politics 1 Nov 15, 2017 06:45 AM
Discussion The MSM is stalking Trump. They're closing in for the kill. Depronicus Life, The Universe, and Politics 176 Nov 22, 2016 04:08 AM
Discussion Donald Trump accused of stalking Muslim kids in their dreams kenpoprofessor Life, The Universe, and Politics 3 Oct 26, 2016 03:54 PM