Feb 14, 2021, 06:37 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

parrot disco throttle control moved to pwm port

so im looking to move my C.H.U.C.K. into an opterra, and i dont want to rely on the chuck to suply power to the esc. i figure if you can move the servo portys to other ports , why not move the throttle port to a servo port and use my own esc and motor.

but how ? ive looked areound chuck wityh adb and telnet and found a bunch of files... but nothing i found had anything to do with throttle channel sevro ports,

if anyone has any info about file location, file name, or what i should be looking for that would be a great help.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 15, 2021, 07:46 AM
Are we there yet ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmayniak
so im looking to move my C.H.U.C.K. into an opterra, and i dont want to rely on the chuck to suply power to the esc. i figure if you can move the servo portys to other ports , why not move the throttle port to a servo port and use my own esc and motor.

but how ? ive looked areound chuck wityh adb and telnet and found a bunch of files... but nothing i found had anything to do with throttle channel sevro ports,

if anyone has any info about file location, file name, or what i should be looking for that would be a great help.
The chuck maintains height and airspeed by constantly adjusting the throttle, I think it will get a bit confused if that loop is broken, why not just use a standard FC.

Quick Reply