RCBattery.com Review Contest!

RCBattery is back with a contest on RCGroups.com!

Splash

Post Your Review for a Chance to Win!

RCBattery.com is back with a new contest! We have $300 in prizes. The details are below!

Prize:

Review your battery purchase at RCBattery.com and go into the draw for a chance to win one of two $150 prize packs .

How:

Simply go to RCBattery.com post a review of the battery you have purchased, then copy and paste the review in the RCG Contest thread for a chance to win.

T&C

• The review must be posted on the RCBattery.com website to be valued
  • You can enter a review for multiple batteries if you have purchased more than one battery pack size.
  • Offer valid to RCG members only. (USA Customers only)
  • Prize packs will only be shipped to the USA - CONUS
  • Entries need to be in before the 28th of February 2021
  • Prizes will be drawn on the 1st March 2021 Winners will be notified in the prize thread and in a private message on RCG
  • The Contest ends on the 28th February 2021.
  • Any off-topic or negative posts will be removed (redacted).

Head Over to RCBattery.com

CLICK HERE

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Feb 12, 2021 at 04:54 PM..
Feb 12, 2021, 06:39 PM
Tommy Toy the Crazy Boy
Your Review
Rating
100%
Very good battery
IR = 3 for each cell. Good price and delivered promptly.
Very good power under flight.

Tom
Feb 14, 2021, 11:48 PM
c/f
c/f
They are all I buy now , no more tattus, no more Pulse, no more Thunderpower and hope to say Goodbye to Hyperion when they come out with HighVoltage cells, I dont even want to enter contest because they are worth paying for at their prices. And the man needs to be rewarded for bringing such an affordable solid chemistry and construction to the hobby.

Bought over 50 packs to date. 2 thumbs UP......
Latest blog entry: Times up,,......
Feb 15, 2021, 11:51 AM
I'll add another 2 thumbs up.

Currently have
2S 500mAh for the UMX's - 50 flights per battery, no issues at all
4S 2200 (both 75C and 65C versions) that have 50+ Flights per battery and are driven HARD - no issues.
3S 2200mAh 65C packs - not as many flights but no issues.
6S 1300mAh for the Mamba and my Quads. 5 hard minutes and they don't even get warm.

None of them have puffed at all

ALL of these packs have kept up with no problem versus competitive packs that cost 2 to 4x.

I've repeatedly done Charge - Charge - Charge - Balance (charging at up to 4A) cycles and every time, the cells balance to within 0.02V of each other which is pretty darn good in my book. I'm (usually) pretty easy on my packs and like to be a bit conservative aiming for about 20% in the tank on landing, but I've taken a few of these down to sub 10% on accident and they rebound just fine.

Now.....as of ~9AM PST on 2/15 - the website seems to need a kick-reboot. I'm getting a page error while trying to order MORE 6S packs :-)
Feb 15, 2021, 10:21 PM
c/f
c/f
Ive done some promo everytime someone steps in my trailer and wants to take photos.

RcBattery Promo (0 min 39 sec)
Last edited by c/f; Feb 15, 2021 at 10:32 PM.
Feb 16, 2021, 01:47 AM
HI All,

Thank you for your review so far just remember for a chance to win you need to post the review on the website under the battery or product you purchased for it to be valued.

If you have tried in the past 24 hours to access our site and you have been unable it's due to technical issue our site has been down.

You can now go to our RCBattery.com site and post your review.

Good Luck to all.

Kind regards
Richard
Feb 16, 2021, 08:55 AM
Yay! I can order more batteries now! :-)

Richard - any thoughts on talking to your manufacturer about smaller LiFE packs? Like something in a 2S 800-1000mAh size for Pylon racers and 3D? Just thinking out loud.....
Last edited by Brett_N; Feb 16, 2021 at 09:08 AM.
Feb 16, 2021, 05:29 PM
Design Engineer
Submitted review, just waiting for it to show up on the page.
Link below to the review on rcbattery.com. Under my same user name as here, SavageX89.

https://rcbattery.com/liperior-500ma...-jst-plug.html
Feb 16, 2021, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett_N
Yay! I can order more batteries now! :-)

Richard - any thoughts on talking to your manufacturer about smaller LiFE packs? Like something in a 2S 800-1000mAh size for Pylon racers and 3D? Just thinking out loud.....
Hi Brett,

Thank you for the suggestion, good news is yes we have LiFe packs in production should be available early April. I will keep you posted.

Kind Regards
Richard
Feb 16, 2021, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageX89
Submitted review, just waiting for it to show up on the page.
Link below to the review on rcbattery.com. Under my same user name as here, SavageX89.

HI SavageX89

The review is live, thank you for the kind words. Good Luck with the competition

Cheers
Richard
Feb 17, 2021, 12:59 PM
Submitted my review for these:

https://rcbattery.com/liperior-pro-5...xt90-plug.html

I fly mainly EDF jets and, just getting this out of the way, these batteries are heavy, which I usually shy away from, at 858 grams. However, I'd rank these on par or better than Graphenes and other heavy weight batteries out there in terms of performance under load and those are even heavier. I consistently see +150 watts on the watt meter at peak using these batteries and they hold their voltage with less drop for longer, leading to higher speeds and verticals, even with their significant weight. If your application isn't weight sensitive, these batteries will be a pleasant surprise. You certainly can't beat them for the price (and I've tried). I liked them enough to buy more after my initial purchase.
Last edited by Mizer67; Feb 23, 2021 at 12:05 PM.
Feb 21, 2021, 10:23 PM
c/f
c/f
Just ordered another battery for grandsons B-day gift, No code entered, cause this man needs our support to keep costs low to benefit all.

Richard I really think you dont need harbor freight gimmicks to sell a premium product. I dont know of anyone Ive recomended them to is not exstatic with the prices without codes.
Latest blog entry: Times up,,......
Feb 22, 2021, 10:17 PM
Tommy Toy the Crazy Boy
Your Review
Rating
100%
Excellent battery
Good price. Arrived promptly. Securely packaged. Very low IR. I'm impressed.
Submitted on August 20, 2020
Feb 22, 2021, 10:34 PM

5 stars

These are great batteries and the price canít be beat. Donít let the low cost scare you off, they are quality batteries.
Feb 22, 2021, 10:38 PM

XT60 plugs

I use these plugs on ESCs. They are great quality and half the price as Hobby King. Oh! And they deliver in a week!!!

Quick Reply