This thread is privately moderated by akeefer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 14, 2005, 05:15 PM
Trader Rating: 88
Thread OP
For Sale

US Aircore .40 w/O.S. .40FP, Servos, ARF

ello All.

I have a US Aircore .40 Trainer I'd like to sell or trade. I bought it from a friend and have never flown it, I replaced his Fox engine with an O.S. .40FP. It has 4 Futaba servos installed and all. I've just never gotten around to flying it, due to my love for the small electrics. I don't know how much shipping would cost, but however you'd like to do it, I will try. I've got the manual to the plane, and it seems to work fine. Just add a receiver and your radio and go. For sale, just make an offer. The O.S. engine has only been ran twice, and it is a fine engine. I can provide pictures if anyone wants them. I'd also be interested in trades for electric planes/accesories. Just let me know!

Make me an offer!

Thanks!
Aaron
to remove ads between posts
Jun 15, 2005, 01:13 AM
Trader Rating: 82
hows 100 dollars?
Jun 15, 2005, 01:50 AM
Thread OP
That would be wonderful, just help me figure out how to ship it. Anyone have any ideas? The wing is one piece, so that's 64" long. Who do I ship that through to get a good price?

Anyway, if I can get it shipped, it's yours.

Thanks!
Aaron
AaronJKeefer@gmail.com
Jun 15, 2005, 06:25 AM
check you grey hound bus station the ship up to 74" long by 24"by48"
Jun 15, 2005, 02:57 PM
Thread OP
Ok, well there's one guy that emailed first, so he's looking at it, but if he doesn't want it, I'll try to get it shipped to you. Greyhound would be $32 to Carlsbad. Send me an email and we'll try to get this figured out.

Thanks!!
Aaron
AaronJKeefer@gmail.com
Jun 17, 2005, 12:41 AM
Trader Rating: 8
What city is the plane located in ? Possibly a pick up price?
Jun 17, 2005, 12:50 AM
i dont want it no more
Jun 17, 2005, 02:38 AM
Thread OP
Salem, Oregon. That's alright littlepiston, there's an offer for it right now anyway that we're trying to work out. Thanks though!

Quick Reply