Post Your FPV or Drone Showreel

Drones are capable of amazing things and many of you are out there capturing some epic content. Here's your chance to share your videos.

Splash

Let's See Your Work

Drones are capable of amazing things and many of you are out there capturing some epic content. Whether it's a traditional cinematic drone like the DJI Mavic Pro or Inspire 2 or a Cinewhoop style drone flown with a GoPro, your creativity is only limited by your imagination and pilot ability. I've seen some truly mind blowing shots and I wanted to put this thread together to give you a place to showcase your reel. Feel free to comment below and link your video from YouTube or Vimeo with bonus points for sharing the equipment you used to capture the footage.

To kick things off, here's a video from YouTuber Tom Strojnik showing us some of his work from 2020.

This is CINEMATIC FPV (2 min 35 sec)

Feb 06, 2021, 01:41 AM
3D Sunset Flier
Made this vid on Wednesday using my new GEPRC Mark 4 HD! I'm new to the FPV world, but it sure is a blast.

Enjoy,

-Buzzed

Day at the lake on the new Howard Hybrid Catamaran! (12 min 11 sec)
Feb 06, 2021, 08:08 AM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Nice!
Feb 07, 2021, 07:08 PM
Kremer Aerotow Team
My favorite shot from the 2020 Aerotow season.

Favorite Shot from the 2020 Aerotow season (1 min 14 sec)
Feb 07, 2021, 07:30 PM
3D Sunset Flier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkhappens86
My favorite shot from the 2020 Aerotow season.

https://youtu.be/EKvdqyoGOug
Niiiice!
Feb 08, 2021, 01:23 PM
Jack of All Trades
Great timing, just got mine put together!
Austin Blair 2020 Shot Reel (2 min 16 sec)
Feb 08, 2021, 02:36 PM
Meow-meow Godwin
Here's a bit of mountain and desert scenery from last summer. Shot on an Autel Evo 1.

Colorado Scenery (and a bit of Utah) (6 min 52 sec)
Feb 08, 2021, 03:43 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Nice work guys!
Feb 14, 2021, 09:38 PM
.....and that's why I crashed
7 inch Quad: GepRC Crocodile LC7 frame with Kakute F7 FC running iNav firmware

Croc Vs Rock (3 min 49 sec)

thought this thread would be 100's of pages by now
Feb 14, 2021, 09:52 PM
3D Sunset Flier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3l-ROOamBA

Outstanding! Thanks for sharing.
Feb 18, 2021, 02:09 AM

this is awesome

Croc Vs Rock (3 min 49 sec)

this is outstanding....
Feb 19, 2021, 10:07 AM
What goes up, hopefully lands!
Quote:
It is on the main thread, still up and running...most are not understanding what a "Showreel" is and are posting location video shots, a "showreel" is a compilation of shots and editing exhibiting various (Not always) locations of your POI's as spun together and most normally used to show prospective clients what you are capable of as a aerial/ground photographer. At least that is how I learned the term, YMMV. The video post thread is here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...Here%21-Page-2

This is what I call a showreel I'm sure Jason (nor do I ) care one way or the other, as people are posting some outstanding video on both threads BTW excellent shot collection, and POI...nice all the way around, well done!!

Drone Aerial Showreel 2018 | A Cinematic Journey (3 min 3 sec)
Last edited by Repaid1; Feb 19, 2021 at 10:30 AM.

Quick Reply