RCBattery.com Battery Sale

RCBattery has some pretty awesome deals on lipos right now!

Splash

Crazy Prices at RCBattery.com!

From RCBattery...

Just when you thought our prices couldn't get lower. Check out some of the more Crazy Prices for RC Batteries that you won't find anywhere!

SavageX89 - "These batteries are awesome!"

FLYINGBOXER - "Great batteries..!! my brand of batteries right now.... excellent low resistance compared to others when I measured with my Wayne´s ESR LIPO meter..."

CLICK HERE - For the Liperior 2200mAh 3S 25C 11.1V Lipo Battery With XT60 Plug

Visit RCBattery.com for more info!

Click here to see the sale.

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Jan 29, 2021 at 10:10 AM..
Jan 30, 2021, 01:07 AM
Liperior has only been available in USA since August. I discovered them accidently just as they started shipping product - so I gave some of their batteries a try. I tend to need high C batteries and I've been flabbergasted at the fantastic value in these batteries. They claimed C ratings are so much closer to the truth than most any other brands. I've found they are comparable to high quality batteries costing twice the price (or more). This is not based solely on observation of their performance, but I use a high quality ESR meter to measure and monitor my batteries resistance and telemetry to assess them under load.
To be sure -- there are better batteries if you want to may much much more money. There are cheaper batteries if you want to get on the rapid replacement cycle. But the balance between low resistance/high load tolerance and price is right in the sweet spot.
Feb 01, 2021, 09:10 AM
Design Engineer
I'm gonna quote my self from above. "These batteries are awesome!"

I've been flying with them for a few months now, and they are solid performing batteries! To top it off, you can't beat the prices!

Quality stuff from a quality team! Keep up the great work guys!

Quick Reply