This thread is privately moderated by Jim Love, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 28, 2021, 02:19 PM
60sRCpilot
Thread OP
Discussion

searching for plans

Hello calling all builders I am looking for any information about a plane from my youth.The plane was built by my rc instructor Ray Longare.He was a good natured man and as I was a young enthusiastic pain in the rear I feel he instilled a great respect in Me for him and this wonderful thing we call model aviation. To the point! Ray designed and built a twin boom pusher V-tail plane that he flew on a weekly basis.I would like to find plans or any info I can. Ray and I flew at the time at the Sepulveda flood basin. This was before the Apollo field was built and Larry Leonard was still the owner of Hobby House and doing rolls on the front straight of the pylon races,Joe Bridi lived over in Encino/Tarzana and Kraft radios were King. Thanks for any help . This is all new to me so forgive any delays.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 29, 2021, 02:46 AM
If I ask something in a forum I check twice a day if there are some answers, and if yes I thank anyway for the attention. This lack of answer from your side means that either you are not really interested or you are ineducated and in both cases you do not deserve any help. That is why I cancel my original answer
Last edited by eagle60; Feb 02, 2021 at 12:22 AM.

Quick Reply