DJI Care Refresh Fly Away Coverage

DJI's Care Refresh program is a protection plan that offers accidental damage coverage on your DJI products.

Splash

Worry Free Flights

DJI's Care Refresh program is a protection plan that offers accidental damage coverage on your DJI products. They have various plans and in the event of a crash, even from pilot error, the program allows you to send the drone back for repair or replacement. The big issue there is you had to recover the drone to be able to send it to DJI. If it crashed in the ocean or flew off by itself never to be seen again, you were just out of luck, until now. DJI today announced that Flyaway Coverage has been added to DJI Care Refresh service.

Flyaway Coverage

"Flyaway Coverage is now included in DJI Care Refresh service for DJI Mini 2 and Mavic Air 2, including for those who have already purchased DJI Care Refresh service for these products. If a flyaway incident occurs, simply pay the corresponding service fee to obtain a replacement product. Following the addition of Flyaway Coverage, most of the main accident scenarios that can occur during flight are now covered by DJI Care Refresh, allowing you to enjoy your DJI product with greater peace of mind every time you fly."

The Fly Away Coverage service is $225 for the Mini 2 and $399 for the Mavic Air 2.

Learn More about DJI Fly Away Coverage for Care Refresh Here

Jan 26, 2021, 01:12 PM
"FlyAway Coverage"

I assume they expect it to happen ?
Jan 26, 2021, 04:44 PM
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Nah... it just sounds like they finally found a way to offer refurbished MA2 and Mini 2 just a little bit above what is most likely at-cost pricing through care refresh. Care refresh cost + $399 for a replacement refurbished MA2 can't be too far off.
Jan 26, 2021, 05:47 PM
A NEW DAY IS DAWNING
That’s a great offer.
Jan 26, 2021, 08:36 PM
Extreme Superlative Hyper-Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by William A
"FlyAway Coverage"

I assume they expect it to happen ?
That's "Return to Home (in China)" mode.
Jan 26, 2021, 11:49 PM
rrg
rrg
Coverage "most of the main accident scenarios" I wonder if that includes...passenger jet, bus load of nuns, and probably a few more.
Feb 10, 2021, 06:55 AM
"Care free flying" = boring flights.

For me, one of the exiting aspects of flying is the risk of something going wrong, and that you have to keep your eyes firmly on the ball. But then again, I don't own a DJI
Feb 16, 2021, 06:36 AM
Oxford Panic
If the authorities ever find the wreckage can they tell if the fly-away was commanded or uncommanded? Just askin.

Quick Reply