This thread is privately moderated by julinator04, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 23, 2021, 05:09 PM
Thread OP
Help!

BLDC motor rough start | Flier 400A & SSS 56104 500KV

Hey,
I had a lot of issues to get my ESC and motor running. After contacting the manufacturer of the ESC (Flier) I knew which firmware to flash (Boat_UV30 if you wondered). Now my motor is running but acting weirdly on low rpm.

Please see the video I linked.

bldc Motor rough start issue (0 min 36 sec)

Since it is a sensorless motor, it's obvious that the start won't be smooth. But I don't think it's supposed to be as rough as it is with mine!
I tried resoldering all joints, changing the motor timing, changing the motor speeds and more. I'm out of answers and couldn't find any other people having similar issues. Also I don't know how else to describe this issue than saying it's a "rough start".

I'm happy for every tip you can provide!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply