This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 22, 2021, 06:13 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

More Turbo Timber - Rudder Mix

UMX Turbo Timber with Rudder Mix (5 min 3 sec)

I mixed in some rudder in stability mode to tighten the turns ..
From memory the mix is for 20% rudder added to the ailerons , and it really helps in tightening the turns .
I was thinking that the TT would be a nice tight space flier but in stability mode it's a little lazy with just bank and yank !
So mixing in a little rudder really helps kick the tail over . And with the TT having such excellent slow speed handling , kicking the tail does not hurt .
After a little over 4 minutes flight time , I had 53% battery when I came home .

The vertical performance is not brilliant and then again it's not terrible , maybe a little ho hum !
I will have to see about a 2 blade replacement prop .

Signal Warnings - I lowered the warning point / signal strength .. No joy there !

So today I came home and punched some holes in the side of the fuse and pulled the antenna thru !
Then tapped it to the outside of the fuse , just a bit of tail sticking out . ( pictured )
Tripled my range check . That's got to be nice
Last edited by old4570; Jan 22, 2021 at 07:23 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply