Gator-RC - Containers Are In!

The family run company Gator-RC is excited to have containers of new planes arrive!

Splash

You get a plane...you get a plane...everyone gets a plane!

Gator-RC...

We have to take a pause in this moment of craziness to say thank you to you all. Within a 12 hour timespan both of our containers came in TopRC Model and Seagull Model. Which means within the next three days we will be shipping out an unbelievable amount of planes across North America. From Canada to Puerto Rico to California to Texas to Wisconsin, North Carolina, South Dakota, Arizona, Iowa, Maryland, Missouri...I could keep going but I would end up naming every state!

Gator-RC - 2020 RCGroups Trade Show Interview (14 min 24 sec)

We are blown away by your love for these products and we couldn’t be happier to be the vendor you choose to work with! We’re grateful to be working as hard as we have been this week to coordinate all this. Can’t wait to see all your builds!!

VISIT THE GATOR-RC SITE

Jan 23, 2021, 06:10 AM
Ldm
Ldm
Ldm
Thanks for the post Jim on Gator. I bought some large unusual props from Gator pre Holiday this year and the customer service and communication was top notch !
I love the website and plan on purchasing some planes in the spring.
I think their prices are very fair and the product line is very exciting. I can spend a lot of time on their website, easy to use and fun to view.
I really wish this company the best of success as its nice to see Hobby Family striving to stay alive in these difficult times.
Thanks
LDM
Lou
RRHockey
Jan 24, 2021, 07:10 PM
I get my Voyager TopRc
Thanks guys
Feb 16, 2021, 08:56 PM
Recently the back log of container ships at both the Port of Los Angeles and San Pedro are way behind. As many as 44 container ships have been parked or anchored off shore at these two facilities. It has been this way for a couple weeks now and doesn't appear to be improving anytime soon.
The reason given for the backlog has been due to shortage of man power at the docks.
Or is it the unions?
Feb 17, 2021, 11:44 AM
MK
MK
Man power shortage due to Covid.
Feb 17, 2021, 01:13 PM
and.. the Unions...
San Diego is really bad,, and I expect LA to be as bad or worse...

Quick Reply