Jan 17, 2021, 05:35 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

betafpv literadio 2 yawing during throttle

I have the betafpv literadio 2 for my mobula 6 and recently started noticing it start to yaw left during hovering and figured it was a trim issue. I went into betaflight and noticed in the receiver tab that at certain throttle input levels the yaw input would also start to move left or right. Its not an issue of me accidentally moving yaw with my finger because if i move throttle to a certain level and stop touching the remote, the yaw stays at a left/right position.

Has anyone else had this issue? It used to work fine and all of the sudden i am having this issue. I have a friend who bought the same radio more recently and had a bunch of issues with the wiring inside the controller coming loose, so its very possible its a hardware issue.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply