This thread is privately moderated by pingwersen1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 13, 2021, 12:28 PM
Trader Rating: 22
Thread OP
$75.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Turnigy TGi-10 Transmitter & 10 CH Receiver with Telemetry

Turnigy TGi-10 Transmitter & 10 CH Receiver with Telemetry @2.5GHZ using AFHDS 2A Protocol.
All Programming is done via a Color Touch Screen and is extremely intuitive.
This Transmitter is sparingly used and includes the following:
one New 10 Ch Turnigy TGY-iA10B Receiver with Telemetry, NIP
one Turnigy Sunshade for TGi-10, NIP.
one Turnigy Bus Rx TGY-AEV01, NIP
two Turnigy Telemetry Sensor TGY-AVT01 Voltage Sensor, NIP
one Turnigy Telemetry SensorTGY-APD02 Speed Sensor, Optical, NIP
one Turnigy Telemetry Temperature Sensor TGY-ATM01, NIP
one Turnigy Telemetry Speed Sensor TGYAPD-01 Magnetic, NIP

All sensors have been connected together and tried with the receiver and are working properly.
The battery is a FLY-Sky Li-ion Battery Model FS-BA800 at 800mha and 3.7volt.
It is recharged with the USB port at the back of the Transmitter. A USB Cable is included.
The Transmitter can also be used with the older Turnigy receiver 9X8C v2 using AFHDS Protocol
accessible in the Receiver set-up screen. I have used this in 2 of my Planes without problems.
$ 15.- for Shipping to CONUS only. PayPal only please.
Thanks for looking.
to remove ads between posts
Yesterday, 09:28 AM
Trader Rating: 12

sending a pm

I am sending you a pm re: the radio .

Quick Reply