This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 12, 2021, 04:50 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

UMX Turbo Timber 2nd Maiden

UMX Turbo Timber 2nd maiden (5 min 31 sec)

2nd Maiden .. No flaps and I turn the stability off .

I have my ailerons on triple rates - 50% - 75% and 100%

@ 50% general flying is fine , but there is not enough aileron to do rolls
@ 75% general flying is fine , but there is almost enough to do rolls
@ 100% general flying is fine , and there is enough to do rolls

I have 40% Expo across the board ... And if I wanted to throw the TT around I might drop that , maybe 10% expo @ 100% rates for a little more aileron snap !

No stability , flies like a plane without stability . So no more being lazy . It flew slow with no bad tendencies . And you dont need flaps to fly slow . The added benefit of flying less flaps is that there seems to be better battery life . ( Less drag / wasted energy )

Signal issues - Hmmm , better this time around ? Maybe my warning is just set too high ?
Not exactly like you can get to the flight board , cos the plane is glued shut .
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply