This thread is privately moderated by Terry Dean, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 12, 2021, 02:56 PM
Trader Rating: 25
Thread OP
$80.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Frog Model Aircraft 1932-1976: The Complete History, NEW-MINT

Frog Model Aircraft 1932-1976: Complete History, Flying Aircraft & Plastic Kits... New and In Absolutely Mint Condition. By Lief Hellstrom $80.00

FROG: (Flies Right Off the Ground). I'll cover the shipping to any U.S. Postal Zip Code.

NO shelf wear on the dust jacket of this superb British historical book. The jacket has never been removed from the hardcover book. Absolutely NO wear, NO marks, bent pages, missing pages, stained pages, etc, etc. There is nothing to detract from the pristine condition of this book.

If you're at all familiar with the FROG Model Airplane Company, and this book, you'll be quick to realize that my price is more than fair.
Reasonable offers considered.

In order to take these photos I opened the pages only slightly, so the book has never been fully opened. If you are unfamiliar with FROG Model Airplanes, please read what you see in the photos. The binding is tight, pages clean and unmarked. FROG model aircraft were made by a division of Lines Bros. Lt. (Triang Toys, Minic, etc.) They were continuously in the forefront of innovation for both flying and static models, being the first to perfect the plastic kit which brought in the era of fine scale detail. This book tells the story of all these models, their origins, and construction and something of the commercial considerations that influenced their design. As the first book on the subject, it will become an invaluable reference work and will include a compendium of all the plastic kits, including non-aircraft models - cars, ships and military items etc., produced from 1936-1976 together with full details of the flying models and motors for boats and aircraft from 1932 onwards. Specifications: 272 pages 298-210 mm (appox. 9x12"). 190 full colour illustration,s and 720 b/w.

You'll probably never find another original FROG book in this condition.

ISBN-10: 0904568636 ISBN-13: 9780904568639 Author: Lines, Richard, Hellstrom Leif Publisher: New Cavendish Publication Year: 1989
Number Of Pages: 271 Language: English Binding: Hardcover Dimensions: 1.25x9.00x12.25Inches.

NOTE: I will ship internationally, please contact me for quote. Any questions, please ask.

My items are always as described...or better.
Last edited by Terry Dean; Jan 12, 2021 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Forgot to list price.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 12, 2021, 11:42 PM
Trader Rating: 64
Great book on a significant historical player. A lot of the FROG designs can be had via the Vintage Model Company in the UK for very reasonable prices. They also do a bunch of Keil Kraft stuff too

Quick Reply