Jan 12, 2021, 04:19 AM
RC Dad here.
Thread OP
Video

Understanding components do you don't burn your ESC

A lot of us are doing brushless conversions these days on the budget vehicles. The combo kits are a bit misleading withe ESC's that can't handle the max amp draw of the motor they include with it. Instead of risking our ESC's, let's select our own components. But before doing that, we need to understand the relationship between the motor, ESC and battery so we're not burning anything out. Conceptual video on understanding how the components work together.

This is part 2 of a video series I'm working on for brushless conversions.

Brushless RC Car Conversion (Part 2): Understanding the relationship between components (7 min 44 sec)

Part 3 will go into the math, going over the ratings of each component to make sure they jive with one another. Still working on that one but I'll link it once it's out.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply