Old Jun 07, 2005, 09:08 PM
Find More Posts by GregTo

RFC: U-Can-Do 3D Flight-Flex EP ARF

Any thoughts on this plane?

I like it because of the foam-flex wing feature.

I am worried that it may be above my level, though they claim that it can fly really slow and withstand crashes.

I am relatively new to this hobby (this would be my third plane), therefore I value durability a lot. I currently own a Cox XB29 AirLifter, I love its durability but I cant stand its flaky radio. I also own an Aerobird, but I hate its durability (or lack thereof), though I understand I am in the minority on that.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 08, 2005, 08:38 AM
Find More Posts by MikeTwain
There were some threads about it a while ago. You might want to check out the Panic from Mountain Models as an alternative.
Old Jun 09, 2005, 10:17 AM
Find More Posts by stamper
Definately check this plane out. It flys pretty good on the stock motor, but flys great on a brushless and lipos.
As for that Cox Airlifter, I would suggest putting in a 3 channel system. I have this airframe set up with a variety of motors and they all fly great. I even have 6 sp 400's on one of them. Really looks cool in the air painted in cammo.
Old Jun 09, 2005, 10:57 AM
Find More Posts by rutat
FWIW, I watched a guy break the fuselage on his. They do hand;e crashes well. Another option is the Hobby Lobby Miracle - EPP