Jan 09, 2021, 01:48 PM
Heli Bouncer
Thread OP
Alert

Ruh Roh! RAGA, the dark money trail of January 6, 2021!

Uh oh sleuths! Get your magnifying glasses out and lets get the Mystery Machine fired up.

Seems that a Dark, Shady Republican force for evil has been linked to the Jan sixth riots.

Republican Attorneys General Dark Money Group Organized Protest Preceding Capitol Mob Attack

Posted on January 7, 2021
Jamie Corey

[email protected]

The Rule of Law Defense Fund , a 501(c)(4) arm of the Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA), helped organize the protest preceding the deadly attack on the U.S. Capitol that took place on January 6, 2021.

As a 501(c)(4), Rule of Law Defense Fund is not required to reveal its donors. Rule of Law Defense Fund has received at least $175,000 from the Koch-backed Freedom Partners. Other Rule of Law Defense Fund donors include Judicial Crisis Network, the Rule of Law Project, and the Edison Electric Institute.

RAGA is a 527 political organization that helps elect Republican attorneys general and can accept unlimited contributions from wealthy individuals and corporations. As previously reported by Documented, RAGA received significant funding from numerous corporations in 2020, including Koch Industries ($375k), Comcast Corporation ($200k), Walmart ($140k), Home Depot ($125k), Amazon ($100k),, 1-800 Contacts ($51k), Chevron ($50k), The National Rifle Association ($50k), Monsanto ($50k), friendface ($50k), Fox Corporation ($50k), Coca Cola ($50k), Exxon ($50k), and Google ($25k).

Rule of Law Defense Fund appeared in a list of groups “Participating in the March to Save America” alongside entities including Stop the Steal, Turning Point Action, Tea Party Patriots and others.

Rule of Law Defense Fund also sent out a robocall detailing where and when the protest would take place.
Documented Rule Of Law Defense Fund Robocall

“I’m calling for the Rule of Law Defense Fund with an important message,” the robocall stated. “The march to save America is tomorrow in Washington D.C. at the Ellipse in President’s Park between E St. and Constitution Avenue on the south side of the White House, with doors opening at 7:00 a.m. At 1:00 p.m., we will march to the Capitol building and call on congress to stop the steal. We are hoping patriots like you will join us to continue to fight to protect the integrity of our elections. For more information, visit March-to-Save-America.com. This call is paid for and authorized by the Rule of Law Defense Fund, 202-796-5838.”

"Rule of Law Defense Fund’s role in organizing the protests, which turned into a violent mob attack inside the Capitol, is ironic given its 2020 election campaign warning of “lawless liberal mobs” burning down buildings and committing violence. The campaign, dubbed “Lawless Liberals”, came in the aftermath of the largely peaceful protests following the murder of George Floyd by police and the shooting of Jacob Blake.

“The Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA)’s five-month Lawless Liberals video campaign repeatedly warned Americans about the dangerous reality of lawless liberals run amok in cities across the country,” RAGA said in a statement. "

So there seems to be no bottom to the depth the trump GOP will sink to in it's pursuit of "winning".

And why is FB an "objectionable word" in this forum?
Jan 09, 2021, 03:51 PM
The greatest democracy that money can buy
Jan 09, 2021, 04:05 PM
"And why is FB an "objectionable word" in this forum?"

I have been scratching my head over this as well and three theories I have are:

1) Competition
2) Protect users from a site that allows fake information to be posted on it.
3) Some sort of legal issue like copyright violation.
Jan 09, 2021, 04:20 PM
All of these Trump rallies and other events such as boat and truck parades have all been very well coordinated and orchestrated, and not by only this group I don’t think. These hyper pro Trump shadow entities have gotten money and support from the most dedicated Trump sycophants, people who will travel anywhere in the country to any event to support the man, an illusion that convinced many of these sycophants the entire nation loved Trump.

Quick Reply