This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 04, 2021, 09:55 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

UMX TT - Pictures

That is a really small motor in the UMX TT
Question ? Spinner/nose cone - How do you remove it ? ( Is it glued in place ? ) Do you need to damage it to remove it ?
My UMX TT looks to just come in a hairs breath under 105 grams out of the box .
C of G is supposed to be 28mm , which looks to be just behind the carbon spar . ( On the underside of the wing )
I have some 300mAh 2s batteries and the TT looks like it uses the balance plug for juice .

Oh dear! Looks like the foam spinner is glued . I did want to bench the prop and compare it to some 2 blade's .
Usually 2 blade props outperform 3 blade props , at least in this size .

And I did want to remove the prop as some binds have a throttle issue ( needs channel reversing ) .
I dont want to FUBAR the foam spinner !

How do I feel opening the box ?
So far seems ok , the wires at the tips ( nav lights ) , yeah = Could have been done better !
Do I have to bore a hole thru the spinner to remove the prop ?
In Australia = Very Expensive ! But this is my Last Years Birthday Present ! ( But still expensive ) I really did want one ( expensive ) .
Can I get past the Cost ? Will have to wait and see on that one .
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply