Soaring USA to Stock Stream Team Models!

Here's some great news from Stream Team and Soaring USA. You will soon be able to order all Stream Team models from Soaring USA

Splash

Get Your CX5's from Soaring USA!!

Here's some great news from Stream Team and Soaring USA. You will soon be able to order all Stream Team models from Soaring USA including the amazing CX5 that I used to win the National Championship in 2020 and the brand new X5 Electric F5K glider. This will minimize waiting times for new planes and also increase service quality and provide better availability of new planes and spare parts.

The first models will be shipping out to Soaring USA from the Stream Team Factory in a couple of weeks. It's exciting to have this highly competitive line of products more readily accessible to pilots in the USA.

Check out my Review on the Concept CX5 Here

Contact Soaring USA for more Info Here

Last edited by Jason Cole; Jan 04, 2021 at 09:41 AM..
Jan 06, 2021, 08:24 AM
Thanks for sharing Jason
Jan 08, 2021, 01:44 AM

Don't Do it

Don't miss out on this opportunity to own the CX5.
I have a used CX4 and it flies great.
Last edited by kapureef; Jan 14, 2021 at 03:24 PM.
Jan 08, 2021, 08:55 AM
Wayne Wimbish
kap,

I've had great experiences with SUSA. I've bought several planes from them and never had a problem with support or advice. PM me and let me know what the problem was.

Wayne
Last edited by wdwimbish; Jan 14, 2021 at 03:17 PM.
Jan 08, 2021, 11:11 AM
Iíll be honest. I let the SoaringUSA train sail some years back.

They used to have a female employee (Annette? I forget her name) who was outstanding and then I dealt with a new person some years back. Perhaps a family member of the owner? What a contrast. It was all stop for me. Iím not the only one.

R/C Soaring dollars are fleeting. It is a brutal little cottage industry and Bob B has been a huge force in keeping it all moving so, overall, I wish the very best for SoaringUSA. I donít even know if Bob still owns it or is still involved.

But if I buy a CX-5 from Rollo, I KNOW Iím dealing with a very conscientious, knowledgeable expert who knows what heís talking about (!) and tells it like it is. No matter what. Seems easy enough.

Also, SoaringUSA needs to update their website. At a minimum, they need to indicate whether items are in stock. Their website currently forces a phone call to see what the real story is (my opinion only).

I WANT to do business with them! How about some positive testimonials. Wayneís post helps their cause considerably and if things are OK there, then folks should swing the needle their way.
Jan 08, 2021, 12:02 PM
Barney Fife, Vigilante
^^^ What Reid said

I chatted with Laurynas (Stream Team) this morning and he is a great guy too. He and Rollo can be very proud of the new CX models. They're the new gold standard in performance and quality.
Jan 08, 2021, 12:53 PM
Guys...you buy your stuff from Soaring USA, but that doesn’t mean that I am stealing myself off my responsibility as one of the heads of the Concept project. We did this deal to serve you better and quicker.
If you have any needs or special requests, you can still talk to me. Please still see me as a relay between Stream Team and Soaring USA.
Our biggest problem was waiting times. You will have an available stock now based in the US with short shipping times. There will be NO quality loss in our customer relations and overall service. I certainly will help you as good as I can.

Cheers,

Rollo
Jan 08, 2021, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom43004
^^^ What Reid said

I chatted with Laurynas (Stream Team) this morning and he is a great guy too. He and Rollo can be very proud of the new CX models. They're the new gold standard in performance and quality.
Wow...thank you a lot for these words...they also mean gold to me
Jan 08, 2021, 01:12 PM
[QUOTE=ReidRoberts;46265165]

But if I buy a CX-5 from Rollo, I KNOW Iím dealing with a very conscientious, knowledgeable expert who knows what heís talking about (!) and tells it like it is. No matter what. Seems easy enough.

Thanks a lot Reid...Iíll still be there for you, no matter what ....

Rollo
Jan 08, 2021, 02:17 PM
I have made several purchases from SUSA over past couple of months. Have always dealt with Rick who has provided great service.
Jan 08, 2021, 03:33 PM
I have dealt with Soaring for over 15 years and have never had a bad experience. I have always been dealt with in an honest, professional and responsive way.
Jan 08, 2021, 05:46 PM
Another one of those not happy with Soaring USA. Unhappy experience some 10 or so years ago and have not been back. Being a smart ass to me is not a way to get my money...again. I have bought only one sailplane from a U.S. vendor (Flightcomp) in years that I was happy with and past that I buy from Euro vendors or manufacturers.

Others love SUSA and that is fine; I am sure there are vendors I use that others have a problem with.
Jan 08, 2021, 05:59 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Not really a thread for discussing the merit one way or the other. We have a Vendor Talk forum for that. I'm just happy that more pilots will have faster access to CX5's now.
Jan 08, 2021, 09:53 PM
*Full Disclosure* Im a Gorilla
Iíve done business with SUSA for many years both as a team pilot and as a private flyer. Support has always been awesome. This is a fruitless endeavor guys, nobody is getting rich selling toy planes. If we lose USA distributors we lose a very convenient way of getting models. I think itís a great thing that they sell models from all over the world. Knowing Rollo and the SUSA family personally, I can say they both represent integrity and if they didnít there is no way they would do business with one another.

Happy New Years!
Jan 08, 2021, 10:44 PM
Team DS Composites USA
Hey guys,
I am gonna mirror Toby’s comment, I have had nothing but good experiences with SUSA over the years. I’ve been dealing with them for almost the entirety of the time that I’ve been flying, they’ve been nothing but considerate and helpful. I hope I speak for the majority of people when I say that it would be a shame if people didn’t take advantage of the fact that we have a great US distributor and and the fact that they support a wide array of models and equipment which I might add they have been doing for a long time. At the end of the day as hard as anyone tries you can never please everyone, but from personal experience I know that SUSA will do their best to make sure their customers are happy regardless of what their problems might be. I also want to add that SUSA has been doing an awesome job despite all the adversity thrown their direction by the this pandemic, they’ve managed to continue having generally uninterrupted service to their customers despite the hard set covid restrictions put in place by LA county... and to this I say fantastic job guys!

Thanks for listening

Jon
Latest blog entry: My sailplanes

Quick Reply