FSR 146 VF 150 3 21.43%
FSR 150 VF 150 9 64.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Oct 12, 2021, 02:34 PM
AMA 46133
Quote:
Originally Posted by JyrkiA
Hi,
Is there setīs available to O.S. 61 RF Hanno Special. I are I would like to have 2 setīs

Br,

Jyrki Ahvenainen
This thread is for the OS 61 FSR/VF which are short stroke OS engines. There is another thread for the OS 61 SF/RF piston and liner sets. Those are long stroke engines and the pistons and liners will fit the Hanno Special. I believe the first run is done. Brian maybe making a second run for the 61RF but not the SF since there was not a lot of demand for the side exhaust version.

So either contact Brian directly or ask your question on the other thread. Look at your name I believe you are not in the United States so Brian typically can send a set or two directly to you if he has any.
Last edited by SeismicCWave; Oct 13, 2021 at 12:16 PM. Reason: editing those auto correct spelling.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 13, 2021, 01:17 AM
Hi,
Thank You for nice reply. Anyone knowīs where I could find Brianīs e-mail address ?

Br,

Jyrki
Oct 13, 2021, 08:58 AM
Briangardner_b1@yahoo.com.au
Oct 13, 2021, 06:37 PM
I can add you to the waiting list Jyrki. However the list has grown since the production run began and now demand is higher than the number being made.

If people above you on the list don't take theirs you will get lucky. The way things are going it is slightly possible there will be enough demand for a third produstion run.

Please send me a PM with your email address and location for inclusion on the waiting list.

Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JyrkiA
Hi,
Is there setīs available to O.S. 61 RF Hanno Special. I are I would like to have 2 setīs

Br,

Jyrki Ahvenainen
Oct 16, 2021, 03:30 PM
KC4JAJ
Brian - Sorry if I missed this, but do you have an approximate completion date for the FSR/VF sets?
Thanks,
Jim
Oct 18, 2021, 05:57 AM
They are started, but I don't expect to have them finished until early next year. Still finishing off production runs for 5 other engines that are ahead of them.

Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Johns
Brian - Sorry if I missed this, but do you have an approximate completion date for the FSR/VF sets?
Thanks,
Jim
Oct 18, 2021, 10:36 AM
KC4JAJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Gardner
They are started, but I don't expect to have them finished until early next year. Still finishing off production runs for 5 other engines that are ahead of them.

Brian
Thanks for the update, Brian.
Jim
Oct 18, 2021, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Gardner
They are started, but I don't expect to have them finished until early next year. Still finishing off production runs for 5 other engines that are ahead hello Brian, of them.

Brian
hello Brian, besides the OS SF/RF FSR/VR what other engines are you making P/L for?
Oct 20, 2021, 04:16 AM
Mostly C/L stunt

ST G21 46
ST G51
ST V60
ST G21 35 (combat)
ST G15 (racing)
OS Max 35S
OS LA46
Fox 35
Fox 36X (vintage combat)
HP 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCpilot7974
hello Brian, besides the OS SF/RF FSR/VR what other engines are you making P/L for?
Nov 10, 2021, 06:22 PM
You are a great contributor to many events, Brian. We appreciate you in Stunt and Classic Pattern!
Chris...
Nov 10, 2021, 07:51 PM
AMA 32832 - SPA L27-VRCS 1138
If not too late, put me down for 2 VF sets also.
Nov 14, 2021, 05:40 PM
No problem Dave, you are now listed for 2 VF and 2 FSR. I'm making extras, so you are safe in the number tally mate.

Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Swanson
If not too late, put me down for 2 VF sets also.
Jan 13, 2022, 07:03 AM
Hi guys.
I'm writing from Italy.

I'm interested for 2 sets of piston/sleeve for OS 61 Hanno Special.

Is it possible to order from anyone?

Greetings,

Max.
Jan 13, 2022, 09:32 PM
Hi Max,

I can add you to the waiting list, however the list is bigger than the current production run.

You might get lucky if others don't take their order, or possibly I will do a third production run.

For everyone waiting on OS61RF Hannos - my shipment of backplate gaskets got lost in the mail and I had to re-order. I'm out of country on vacation/wedding, but hopefully the new shipment of gaskets will arrive before I get back. So I hope to start shipping in February. Apologies for the ongoing delay.

Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2M86
Hi guys.
I'm writing from Italy.

I'm interested for 2 sets of piston/sleeve for OS 61 Hanno Special.

Is it possible to order from anyone?

Greetings,

Max.
Last edited by Brian Gardner; Jan 15, 2022 at 03:38 AM.
Jan 14, 2022, 11:08 AM
Uh... Hello Brian... I'm a little confused... Are you refering to gaskets for the FSR/VF run? Also, are you refering to a third production run of SF/RF piston/liners? I ask because this is the FSR/VF thread, and to the best of my knowledge the first run of these hasn't yet been finalized... or has it? I'm one of the first on the list for 2 FSR sets (3rd). There is another thread for the SF/VF sets. The guy from Italy was asking for Hanno Special sets. I know the SF/RF sets were made with HS timing, but there were no Hanno Special sets made as such. I think various things are getting mixed up here. Any clarification of all this will be much appreciated.
Last edited by RC YEAGER; Jan 14, 2022 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Typo

Quick Reply