Looks like this... but has PC-6 on back, not PC-12
Big Reward!!!Name: 2020-12-30 12_50_52-Window.jpg
Views: 8
Size: 203.5 KB
Description:
to remove ads between posts
Dec 30, 2020, 09:20 PM

I put in the info booth corner shelf

Hey guys, I found that item on Monday evening and I was last one to leave for the day. I put it in the little lost and found corner shelf in the info booth. I hope its still there!
Dec 30, 2020, 11:56 PM
I want to fly everything!
Thanks!

Yes, after the pandemic is over there is a great big fat slobbery kiss coming for you. From Chris.

Where did you find it? Was it in the grass east of the pits?

I was upset to lose this because Pilatus sent me that tag and some other stuff and it came all the way from Switzerland on my birthday. It has a PC-6 embroidered on the back side. They sent me this stuff because I wrote an email to them saying how much I appreciate that they support modelers instead of being like some lawyer fearing corporations that try to block modelers from copying their planes. They said like really liked my email and sent me the swag. Pretty cool. So now you know why I'm even more of a Pilatus fan.

It's used as a reminder to remove the rubber band from the parachute on my Jet-hi-start. Without it I was sure to forget and release the thing and smash it.
Dec 31, 2020, 01:02 AM
What plandemic ?
Dec 31, 2020, 01:25 AM
It was just sitting on one of the tables so I bet someone else found it and put it on the table. It was cool and I figured someone would miss it so I put it in the info hutch or whatever it's called..

Lance, you taught me to fly this summer with my Ranger 2000 rear powered glider so I was happy to help you out even in a small way, so no kiss from Chris needed.

Cool background story on how you got the Pilatus swag. It just so happens tonight I epoxied the horiz stabilizer on my VMAR Pilatus PC-9 (Australian Roulettes livery). When I finish it I hope you'll do the maiden flight for me.

Quick Reply