Trader Rating: 215
Thread OP
Discussion

Help, Help, Help, Help needed

Hello rcgroups,
If anybody know anything about David Gadzouris,
his wife Shannon Gadzouris,
has 2 sons and 2 daughters, Hope and Faith Gadzouris
He flies jets with his sons only sometimes. I was told he is from Maryland.
Big scam. I sent him and his wife lots of money for rc jets and turbines.
Please any information will be appreciated.
My cell to reach me is 7202984428
Thanks for looking

A. Wilson
to remove ads between posts
Dec 30, 2020, 07:53 AM
Trader Rating: 87

did u send money via paypal? service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wilson View Post
Hello rcgroups,
Thanks for looking

A. Wilson
if you sent money any other way, you are screwed!!!
Dec 30, 2020, 08:46 AM
Trader Rating: 90
Mt. Dora, Florida
Quote:
Hello rcgroups,
Thanks for looking

A. Wilson
What was or is his R/C Groups user name? Was this a transaction that occurred on RC Groups?
Dec 30, 2020, 08:55 AM
Trader Rating: 182
Friend of Foam
You may need to provide some additional detail here if you want some additional help. How did the deal go down. Was it on a website. Did you ever meet in person? Did you use a credit card, money order or bank check, Pay Pal even? I'm hoping you didn't send a Western Union payment.
A quick check of Google doesn't show much for Maryland, but in PA a Shannon Gadzouris was sentenced to 7 years in prison back in 2018. It's a he, not a she, assuming it's the same people you dealt with. Kids names were Faith, Hope? Hate to be a cynic, but that sounds fishy.
Good luck on your hunt.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdpa/pr...s-york-lebanon
Latest blog entry: Gallery
Dec 30, 2020, 11:23 AM
Trader Rating: 36
Check Entry 5 in this link for some David Gadzouris in Reading/PA
https://www.locatefamily.com/G/GAD/GADZOURIS-1.html
Dec 30, 2020, 11:25 AM
Thread OP
Thanks a lot everyone for trying to help.
Dec 30, 2020, 01:19 PM
Trader Rating: 72
AMA 8855
I want to hear more about this. Post the deal so everyone can see how it transpired. You have a TR over 190. If he can get to you then maybe he could get to the rest of us. Just sayin.
TJE III
Latest blog entry: Greyhound Express
Dec 30, 2020, 02:00 PM
Trader Rating: 182
Friend of Foam
Quote:
Thanks a lot everyone for trying to help.
See above regarding more details. The more thats known, the better.
Latest blog entry: Gallery
Dec 30, 2020, 04:33 PM
Trader Rating: 14
- Passing Through -
Briefly lived in Maryland. Fugitive from justice.
Last edited by Time Machine; Dec 30, 2020 at 06:14 PM.
Dec 30, 2020, 04:55 PM
Thread OP
If any of you want the full story (sad one) please call me on my cell number. The guy became friends over the phone, telling me all kinds of things about his family, wife, kids. His wife works for the city. He used to work for the government. Retired. Etc
I trusted him, started sending him money as friends and family through paypal for quite a few turbines and Jets. 32 in total. He used to send me pictures as well.
Arranged U-Haul U-box for shipping he even sent picture of ubox. Upon asking tracking number he told me they will contact me when the ubox arrives. It's been more than a month U-Haul never contacted me and the guy and his wife are disappeared.
Dec 30, 2020, 05:46 PM
Trader Rating: 14
- Passing Through -
If I were the victim, I would pursue this with everything I have....

https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Dec 30, 2020, 05:58 PM
Thread OP
Thank you Time Machine. God bless you and your family.
Dec 30, 2020, 07:49 PM
Trader Rating: 16
WOW so awful to hear this! Hope it ends well. I have purchased from here but I have not sold and I bet it's from me not having many ratings here. I have perfect rating on Ebay for over 17 years and my stuff always sells on Ebay. I'm going to think twice now about buying on here but I have never sent anybody money here as F&F.
Dec 30, 2020, 07:53 PM
Trader Rating: 151
Buddy,If you honestly sent F&F for 32 turbines and jets,then you must be a very,very trusting person,and unfortunately,you got scammed by a great scam artist.I doubt that anything he told you was true.Although it is not fair that this happened to you,and it is 100% illegal,you should be very careful if anything like this arises.My 75 yr old father lost a house recently because he got a scam phone call that they would reduce hi payment if he would send 5 months payment in advance to a person via western union,and he did it for 5 months straight,then the real Mortgage owner(B of A) called looking for the last 5 month mortgage,and my dad told them what the caller had said,and they had no idea who or where he was,and he could never catch up and lost the house....That was a couple months after some guy barely speaking english called and told him his computer had a virus on it,and over the course of the next days,my dad let him take over the control of his computer,and the dude cleaned out his bank account....Best just to not fall for the hard luck stories,and if you do send F&F,which I will do on small items,then just be prepared to lose it,but in your case sounds like alot of money...Sad,
Dec 30, 2020, 08:06 PM
Trader Rating: 186
AMA 72859
Quote:
Originally Posted by emspjay View Post
WOW so awful to hear this! Hope it ends well. I have purchased from here but I have not sold and I bet it's from me not having many ratings here. I have perfect rating on Ebay for over 17 years and my stuff always sells on Ebay. I'm going to think twice now about buying on here but I have never sent anybody money here as F&F.
The majority of us here have NEVER had a problem buying. One of the main reasons is NEVER sending an unsecured form of payment to someone. This is or should be "Internet Buying 101: Common Sense". I'm glad you've had great luck on Feebay selling. I haven't bought R/C items there in years because of what I consider crazy ending prices. Shill bidding etc...

Take it from the guys here who have hundreds of positive purchases on RCGroups! This is a great site to buy R/C items!

Quick Reply