Dec 29, 2020, 09:21 AM
RCG Admin
Thread OP

RC Propbusters: Untold Documentary

Watch this Documentary on Amazon Prime

I know winter can bring reduced flying time and you can only work on a project build for so long before needing to take a break. I found a great way to kill an hour and still be immersed in RC. The RC Propbusters documentary on Amazon Prime is what you need. It was released in 2019 and has an IMDb rating of 6.4. It's one hour and 3 minutes long and worth a watch. I'll link to it below. Here's the description from Amazon:

"This short documentary, hosted by Mark Thompson, examines the RC (Radio Control) hobby in Connecticut. The film explores how and why hobbyists would immerse themselves into this hobby. Various facets of the RC hobby such as Sailplanes, fuel vs electric, and club cultures are exposed throughout this first of its kind film."

Check out the RC Propbusters Documentary Here

to remove ads between posts
Dec 29, 2020, 12:57 PM
Modeling Retread
Great, great movie. The best line is from the modeler who said:

"I want to do this until I die"

A sentiment I share.
Latest blog entry: Prop Reamers
Dec 29, 2020, 09:10 PM
Sucks. Not available in Canada under Amazon Prime.
Latest blog entry: MAAC Wings
Dec 30, 2020, 07:57 AM
Proud to be a member...
Dec 30, 2020, 02:55 PM
This is a good film to show the FAA when they’re considering their rule making.
Dec 30, 2020, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quietfly
This is a good film to show the FAA when they’re considering their rule making.
Ha! like they would actually watch it

Quick Reply