Now this is what i call Customer support - RC Groups
Apr 16, 2002, 02:48 PM

Now this is what i call Customer support

I bought a Mp Jet Gearbox from a online Home bassed buisness.( I found out after) Now when the gearbox got to me the center pion was not correct and was locking everything up. I phoned back to the place where i got it from and he said he would send out a replacement WHICH NEVER CAME. When i first got the gearbox ihad put the center pinion in upside down (Unbeknownst to me) and it would dpin because it was not fitting right. Anyways I phoned Hobby-lobby and talked to L.A. Johnston about it and he told me what was wrong. Which was the center pion was not at the right tolerances. A month after waiting for this pinion to come and never getting here i emailed L.A. and he rememberd who i was I asked him if i could buy a pinion or the 4 pinion set from him and his reply was.

"They are already in the Mail" Now i did NOT BUY this gearbox from Hobby-lobby! I have bought things from there in the past but not this particular time. All i can say is they now have a faithfull customer THANK YOU HOBBY-LOBBY and Mr. Johnston!

Malcom Garby
to remove ads between posts
Apr 16, 2002, 04:25 PM
I had a problem with some fermions, and L.A. helped me out, too!
Last edited by lymon; Apr 16, 2002 at 04:57 PM.
Apr 16, 2002, 08:18 PM
I have also dealt with him. He is AWESOME.
Apr 16, 2002, 11:20 PM
Everyday normal guy.
L.A. is a great guy! He helped me out recently with an issue I had with my "Eric" HLG.

Hobby Lobby Rocks!

Don
Apr 20, 2002, 03:04 PM
Would somebody please laugh at my joke?
Apr 21, 2002, 03:16 PM
I am M I G H T Y !
HA HA!

Steve "Is this thing on?" Wrona