Addicted to RC Crawlers - Berm Peak

I love it when my hobbies come together. Seth from Berm Peak gets addicted to RC trucks.

Splash

Seth Comes Clean About His Addiction

I love it when my hobbies come together. This past year I got really into mountain biking and discovered Seth from Berm Peak and Berm Peak Express on YouTube. He's a full time YouTuber and biker who makes great content for the mountain bike community. Back in October he posted a video where they took the Traxxas Maxx out on a mountain bike trail and jumped it together with bikes. Here's that video:

This was the 2nd video from him I remember seeing that had RC trucks in it so I knew he was getting hooked on RC. Well he finally came clean in his latest video. Seth is addicted to small RC rock crawler trucks. You can see his story in the video below. Seth if you ever find us here on RCGroups, we love your channel and hope you continue to have fun with and use RC trucks in your videos.

Dec 22, 2020, 09:27 AM
That is awesome, Berm Peak is a great bike channel.
Dec 22, 2020, 09:49 AM
Design Engineer
Haha! gotta be careful when you pick up an RC Transmitter. You're bound to get hooked!
Dec 22, 2020, 12:54 PM
Team WarpSquad
Love Seth and his Seth’s Bike Hacks YouTube channel! He’s been inspiring our family to push ourselves further on bikes for a number of years.

Given that Seth suffered an injury this summer that prevented him from biking while he recovered, he sure got me with the “coming clean about my addiction” title! Given the added stress of Coronavirus, my mind immediately jumped to opioid addiction.

I’ll certainly continue to watch Seth, whether he’s making MTB or RC content!
Dec 22, 2020, 02:15 PM
Well..cheaper than cocain Not by a lot though

Quick Reply