Top Model Slash Mini Hotliner ARF

The brand new Slash is an excellent entry level mini Hotliner. This airplane is especially designed for pilots who are looking for a multipurpose fast electric sailplane.

Splash

Entry Level Hotliner

The brand new Slash is an excellent entry level mini Hotliner. This airplane is especially designed for pilots who are looking for a multipurpose fast electric sailplane. It's strong enough for fast dives and a great speed range. The Slash has been re-designed for better flying characteristics with classic balsa built-up wing structure. It also includes a fiberglass gel-coated fuselage and balsa built-up tail parts. The synergy of low weight and strong structure is very unusual in a production sailplane and can only be achieved with careful attention to design and construction. The details are outstanding, all seams are sealed and the covering is tight. This model comes with high quality European hardware and a fully illustrated instruction manual. The Top Model Slash Mini Hotliner ARF is available for $245.

Features:

• Control Surfaces: Ailerons, Elevator and Rudder
  • Tight covering, with all seams hand-sealed
  • Elegant gel-coated fiberglass fuselage with canopy
  • Two-piece wing, easily removable for transportation
  • Ready-built Balsa D-box 2-piece wing design
  • Ultracote covered balsa wings and tail parts
  • Includes all necessary hardware
  • Step-by-step instructions full of CAD drawings

Specifications:

• Airfoil: MH 32 mod
  • Wing area: 315 sq.in. (20.2 sg.dm)
  • Wing loading: 10.5-12.5 oz/sq.ft. (32-38 g/sg.dm)
  • Empty weight: 14 oz. (400g)

Check out the Top Model Slash Mini Hotliner ARF Here

Dec 11, 2020, 11:11 AM
Yawn.
Dec 11, 2020, 03:49 PM
My Quads Better Than Your Quad
Even the great Lenny started somewhere.
Dec 11, 2020, 05:48 PM
yank and bank!!
nice looking.... I wish I could find a micro version (8oz)
Dec 12, 2020, 12:42 AM
I had a Top Model Stinger and it was my introduction to high speed flight. I loved it and I trust this plane continues in this fine and noble tradition.
Dec 12, 2020, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by failboat
nice looking.... I wish I could find a micro version (8oz)
You won't find many "proper" micro hotliners under 250g, better go build one yourself. The performance is still incredible if you use some really obscure homemade carbon folding props.

If you can do basic glassing work and know how to shape foam, you can make yourself a pretty nice micro hotliner.
Dec 13, 2020, 05:51 PM
Go Sabres!
Iím interested in this plane. Any flight videos? What type of speed is this going to do with the recommended setup?
Dec 15, 2020, 10:22 AM
I'm curious as well, just have a Heron, fly by myself, would like something a little faster and aerobatic that I can toss on a windy day. And I like orange...
Dec 25, 2020, 06:58 PM
Ok guys where is the link thanks
Dec 29, 2020, 12:18 AM
Looks like fun. Just ordered a red one
Dec 29, 2020, 12:49 AM
Go Sabres!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buran
Looks like fun. Just ordered a red one
Please let us know how it flies.
Dec 29, 2020, 01:21 AM
Can someone post a link where to find this plane thanks
Dec 30, 2020, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavdriver
Can someone post a link where to find this plane thanks
Click on the blue text in the bottom of post #1 in the thread.

Or click on this blue text: https://www.espritmodel.com/slash-mi...liner-arf.aspx

Quick Reply