This thread is privately moderated by Kholder116, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 02, 2020, 10:16 PM
Trader Rating: 64
Thread OP
$550.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Rare Kyosho Quad Rider

Hey folks, I figured I would post this here before considering Ebay. I had seen rcgroupers looking for this in the past. Well this one is easily 20 plus years old and is in 9 -out of 10 condition. I have never run it since purchasing it. Most of the ones I have previously seen for sale are missing one big thing - the RIDER!
The Rider on this one is authentically painted and very realistic. This has been one of my shelf Queen collectables and now it's time for it to find a new home.

The motor is in excellent condition with very good compression. The body and mechanics are clean. The only repair it needs is a new lower steering rod from the left wheel. I just ordered a Kyosho steering rod packet and will send it to whomever ultimately purchases this Quad. You only need to get two ball link snap ons. (see pic).

I have attached pics however additional ones can be seen at this site: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TScgg7p9FzqL62su5
Last edited by Kholder116; Dec 02, 2020 at 11:20 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply