This thread is privately moderated by Richard N, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 27, 2020, 10:13 PM
Trader Rating: 21
Lost in the Sky
Thread OP
$123.45 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Wanted

Dragon 1/6 scale Schwimmwagen

I'm looking for a Dragon 1/6 scale Schwimmwagen injection molded plastic kit. This is not the Ultimate Soldier GI Joe type rolling toy.

The kit would be best, but built, damaged, or parts might be ok depending on the condition and price. Let me know what you have, what the condition is, and what you want for it. It will have to be shipped to Burleson, Texas, just south of Fort Worth.

Thanks,

Richard
to remove ads between posts
Nov 28, 2020, 05:52 AM
Trader Rating: 39
There's one on ebay. Maybe you've already seen it.
-Dave B
Nov 28, 2020, 10:53 AM
Trader Rating: 21
Lost in the Sky
Thread OP
If it's the $500 one, yes. I'm trying to find one a little less pricey.
Dec 22, 2020, 08:59 PM
Trader Rating: 38

1/6Schwimmwagen

This is what I have. I probably won't get around to building the project. I have taken the car apart but everything is there accept the original wheels. I think I still have them stored away. I purchased a front and rear drive system,books and two 1/6 scale figures. The drive system will need to be altered to set the wheel out a little bit. The books got wet due to a burst pipe and I dried each and every page of each book. They are readable but crinkly. If interested, feel free to make an offer for all or part. There are also some hand made drawings of the car as well.

Quick Reply