This thread is privately moderated by Justwingit, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 26, 2020, 03:55 PM
They call me Lipo...
Thread OP
Cool

WRINGING OUT the Freewing MiG-29 Fulcrum!

Today we're back at Rabbit Dry Lake with Brent as he SHREDS IT with the Freewing MiG-29 Fulcrum :
Freewing MiG-29 Fulcrum Twin 80mm EDF Jet PNP - Sport Flight at Rabbit Dry Lake! (7 min 14 sec)

Check out the TOTALLY RAD Inverted Flat-Spins starting at around 01:20 in the viddy !

Cheers to all and a very Happy Thanksgiving to my Yank brethren !

to remove ads between posts
Nov 27, 2020, 10:12 AM
AA6JB
While the "forum experts" are endlessly analyzing/questioning the engineering behind this impressive model, Brent is flying it like a boss! Great piloting as usual CN ... nice camera work Lipo! Thanks for sharing.
Nov 27, 2020, 01:50 PM
They call me Lipo...
Thread OP
Thanks so much Jon for checking in and for the very kind words.... !

INDEED, CN tosses that thing around the sky like nobody's business

All the best to you my friend !

Nov 30, 2020, 04:16 AM
71% of the world is runway . .
Great camera work as usual. The Mig seems to have exceptional flying characteristics.
All it needs now is a repaint

Bart
Dec 01, 2020, 12:11 PM
They call me Lipo...
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart83
Great camera work as usual. The Mig seems to have exceptional flying characteristics.
All it needs now is a repaint

Bart
Thanks so much for the kind words brother! This MiG sure does fly well...it's actually pretty amazing !

I'm not sure what color Brent is going to do...he sorta "has to" to do a repaint... !

Cheers my friend

Quick Reply