Originally Posted by ScratchBuildrSAM
Wait for it.

SBSAM
That was on the 20th.
Nov 25, 2020, 08:13 PM
that's gonna hurt...
Quote:
Originally Posted by blewis01
Honest question - what news media do you trust?
Quote:

No longer trust Fox News, and.., they are now loosing viewership
under their new left-leaning owners.

Not at all uncommon for election results to be challenged.
Was it Al Gore in Florida that challenged the result there?

Breitbart, One America News Network, WhatFinger News, NewsMax.
There are other news sources I cannot recall as I type.
There are other TV news sources, but I do not buy cable TV.

S.B.SAM
Thank you for the response - just trying to understand both sides perspective.
Nov 25, 2020, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercruise
Picture says it all.....#Not my dementia president
Meet the silent majority.
Nov 26, 2020, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda466
chose to relinquish the office rather than continue the fight because he loved the country too deeply to see it thrown into civil war.
He would love to see his supporters - including the many white supremacists and fascists in uniform - shooting progressives and liberals, even those no more extreme than Eisenhower and Nixon were.

The fact that that 17-y.o. murderer has raised milllions as a symbol of just that, speaks to how popular such ideas are.

The only two neighbors in my rural area I've spoken to during the pandemic bragged about their armories, how many thousands more they've stockpiled, how they're regularly practising at the range and were downright enthusiastic about shooting blacks and libtards if any came marching in "their" neighborhood.

I think odds are good we'll see such ideas continue to rise, and getting acted out.
Nov 26, 2020, 11:23 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
You can still see the angst and tepid worry of the left from all of Trump's attempts to stay in office even here at LTUP, let alone in the media.

We can clearly imagine the widespread destruction that would last for months if Trump did succeed. It would be a tantrum of epic scale by the left and just too many would suffer.

In that sense I'm not at all sure it would be best for the country even if it was possible for Trump to pull off a hail Mary.
Nov 26, 2020, 11:25 AM
What if it is proven he actually won? Would it be better for the country to let the cheating mob win?
Nov 26, 2020, 11:53 AM
The mob will be back at it soon no matter what happens. Don't forget Christmas is coming soon.
Nov 26, 2020, 02:12 PM
Gas Stoves Matter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadstick 8409
Meet the silent majority.
Harrow !! (0 min 4 sec)
Nov 26, 2020, 02:52 PM
The lasts gasps of the Trump faithful clinging to their micro sized hope.
Nov 26, 2020, 02:55 PM
Quote:
No hand wringing here.
I just feel the evidence being gathered points to overwhelming
vote/ballot fraud, on the grandest scale, from the Democrat Party.

Will the Supreme Court take the case?
Don't know, but seemingly they would have no choice.

Not at all uncommon for election results to be challenged.
Was it Al Gore in Florida that challenged the result there?

Breitbart, One America News Network, WhatFinger News, NewsMax.
There are other news sources I cannot recall as I type.
There are other TV news sources, but I do not buy cable TV.

S.B.SAM
In other words, the right wing echo chamber.
Nov 26, 2020, 03:01 PM
kef
kef
Quote:
Originally Posted by John61CT
He would love to see his supporters - including the many white supremacists and fascists in uniform - shooting progressives and liberals, even those no more extreme than Eisenhower and Nixon were.

The fact that that 17-y.o. murderer has raised milllions as a symbol of just that, speaks to how popular such ideas are.

The only two neighbors in my rural area I've spoken to during the pandemic bragged about their armories, how many thousands more they've stockpiled, how they're regularly practising at the range and were downright enthusiastic about shooting blacks and libtards if any came marching in "their" neighborhood.

I think odds are good we'll see such ideas continue to rise, and getting acted out.
How do you know what he wants?

The left is as bad as the right, both live in echo chambers and have fallen hook line and sinker into their indoctrination. All I hear from both sides is bla bla bla, me me me.

Just because you do not like the guy does not mean everything he has said and done is bad. This goes for both Trump and Biden.

There are definitely irregularities to this election, was there widespread fraud... maybe, maybe not only a fool cannot admit this. What is clear though, is most of the mainstream media, big tech, celebrities were extremely biased towards the Democrats and Biden. And the biased left question why the right have moved to Parler
Last edited by kef; Nov 26, 2020 at 03:07 PM.
Nov 26, 2020, 03:33 PM
There is no "left" in Amerika

Even Warren and Bernie are corporate hills and neocons compared to what would be just for the common people of the world.
Nov 26, 2020, 03:37 PM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
It's still owned by Murdoch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Corporation
Nov 26, 2020, 03:43 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
What if it is proven he actually won? Would it be better for the country to let the cheating mob win?
What if it is proven Santa Claus actually exists? Let's waste everyones time and taxdollars, and tear the North Pole apart all the way through ice and sea down onto bedrock to make sure...
You can't trust those librul brainwashed university educated scientists and nobody has proven he did NOT exist... Wouldn't it be better for the country to once and for all make sure Santa does or doesn't exist? Because there are hundreds of sworn affidavits testifying of gifts and presents miraculously appearing under that christmas tree... In the evening there was nothing, next morning they were there, and little Johnny here claims he saw a midnight food truck with Biden signs on it, definitely NOT containing food, rolling down the street...
Nov 26, 2020, 04:09 PM
kef
kef
Quote:
Originally Posted by John61CT
There is no "left" in Amerika

Even Warren and Bernie are corporate hills and neocons compared to what would be just for the common people of the world.
You understand a broken neutral wire can kill you right, one leg is positive compared to the other. You can call what I call the "left" whatever you like but you understand what I said.

Quick Reply