This thread is privately moderated by epoweredrc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 24, 2020, 07:34 PM
Trader Rating: 68
32 yrs. Of aircraft Flying!
Thread OP
$125.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Radio master TX16S like new, comes with everything as did new.

Here I have a Radiomaster TX16S OpenTX Multi Protocol Radio with Hall Gimbals that I purchased back when my Ix12 messed up with me so I could have a back up radio. I have used it very little. i only flew a couple of my planes with it and one helicopter. I always kept it in my case along with my DX8
it will come with everything you see in the picture
Stock case
Manual
Stock USB cord
Screen protector ( I never peeled off the one that it came with.)
battery holder

you will need to add your own 18650s and memory card to it.
I was trying hard to fly with it and learn to like it but the feel is so much different then any of my Spektrum radios I just don't feel comfortable flying with it.
its a great radio. I did switch the two rear switches as stock the back rear right is a spring loaded switch and i use that for throttle hold on all my stuff.
i moved the two rear ones so now the spring loaded one is on the left side.

This radio was purchased from Buddyrc.com July 21, 2020 so its 4 months old.

Looking to get $125 shipped in lower 48 states.

Thanks for looking.
Last edited by epoweredrc; Dec 13, 2020 at 08:22 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 25, 2020, 08:49 AM
Trader Rating: 8
I'm Spektrum/JR guy for the past 13 years. Bought one TX16S and I have to say it, I love it so much. Not quite there yet to fly on my 35%ers but, on a "crash dummy plane", I lost sight of the plane BUT never lost radio. Totally agree that is very hard to learn and understand the physics of this radio. Still trying to figuring out how to set up flaps 1 and flaps 2 on a nitro plane to keep testing the radio. Already bound to Frsky rx, Spektrum rx, Futaba rx and Flsky, Worked like a champ with every single rx. Also bound to a quadcopter toy I have.
If you like to study and try, I will tell you to buy this radio.
(im not related in any form with the seller, just charing my opinion)
Nov 28, 2020, 07:30 PM
Thread OP
still for sale.
Latest blog entry: OMP M2 Helicopter.
Nov 29, 2020, 10:47 AM
Thread OP
if your interested PM me and make me a offer, not going to give it away but i plan to get a NX8 so this one needs a new home.
Dec 13, 2020, 08:24 AM
Thread OP
Sold to DrPop

Thanks

Quick Reply