This thread is privately moderated by RC_Plane_Guy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 23, 2020, 01:43 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Wanted

Looking for a OMP 65" Yak 55SP

Hey Guys! I am looking for an OMP Yak 65" 55SP for my Dad for Christmas. He had one a while back and crashed it, but he says it was the best flying plane he has ever had. If anyone has one, please let me know. Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Nov 23, 2020, 11:42 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Jon Boy
Try the Profilebrotherhood or flyinggiants. Might have better luck. I have one but I can't part with it. The OMP profile planes are getting hard to come by... good luck !
Nov 24, 2020, 07:50 AM
Trader Rating: 27
Rising hot air = Good!
Wish you were closer, I have something that might fill the spot. OMP Fusion 70, never flown. (flies the same as the Yak) Bought it as a back-up ship in case I ever ding my primary. Problem is the elevator was already glued in when I bought it so shipping would be crazy$$. Good luck on your hunt. rk
Nov 24, 2020, 10:13 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SocJon23
Try the Profilebrotherhood or flyinggiants. Might have better luck. I have one but I can't part with it. The OMP profile planes are getting hard to come by... good luck !
Okay, thanks for the idea! I will probably give that a try even tho my dad already found my post about looking for the yak. Thanks!
Nov 24, 2020, 10:23 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkuntz
Wish you were closer, I have something that might fill the spot. OMP Fusion 70, never flown. (flies the same as the Yak) Bought it as a back-up ship in case I ever ding my primary. Problem is the elevator was already glued in when I bought it so shipping would be crazy$$. Good luck on your hunt. rk
Thanks for the help! I am pretty sure he has one of those in a box. He has tons of old profiles in boxes and he keeps saying that they are his retirement. Thanks!
Nov 24, 2020, 07:47 PM
Jon Boy
I also have the fusion 70, and it does not fly like the yak.... The yak has twice the wing the fusion does. Don't get me wrong, the fusion flies nice, but it does not 3d or harrier like the yak...
Nov 24, 2020, 07:48 PM
Jon Boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC_Plane_Guy
Thanks for the help! I am pretty sure he has one of those in a box. He has tons of old profiles in boxes and he keeps saying that they are his retirement. Thanks!
Ask him if he remembers where his cg was on the yak 55m....
Nov 25, 2020, 02:25 PM
Trader Rating: 27
Rising hot air = Good!
I guess I stand corrected.

Quick Reply