Jan 14, 2021, 01:11 PM
Thread OP
Hey Marvin, sorry to hear that. It's definitely slowed down recently, I have 4 packages stuck in Canadian Customs as well that went in between Dec 28 and Jan 2 for samples and photo gear. We're seeing package deliveries from our California warehouse (servos, props, etc) still holding at around 2-4 days throughout the US, seems like the delays are mostly from overseas packages. There must be a backlog somewhere in the system.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 19, 2021, 01:57 PM
Rocky Mountain High
Arrived today. 8 days Ukraine to New York. No scan for a few days. 15 days New York to Gunnison.

I talked to my mail carrier and she said the whole system is in total failure. Management has laid off workers, not replacing sick employees or employees on vacation and they have removed sorting machines from the hubs to save money. Said they are using Covid-19 as an excuse.

I will get my parts ordered for assembly. Has anyone started to build the eDeviant yet? Never built one of these; will need much input form more experienced members.
Jan 19, 2021, 11:18 PM
Rocky Mountain High
Thomas,

Started looking at kit. It is nice. What should be used for motor mount?

Marvin
Jan 20, 2021, 01:01 PM
Thread OP
I'm glad it's finally been delivered!!
We've started including the glass plate with mounts for the T-motor 1507. I can send you one if you'd like, or if you have the material I can send you the template to cut from. Send me a PM.

Cheers,
Thomas
Jan 21, 2021, 07:06 AM
Rocky Mountain High
PM sent
Jan 21, 2021, 11:15 AM
Rocky Mountain High
Picture of my eDeviant. The quality of the build is perfect.

Need to get my parts ordered. I will start building soon but there is no hurry here in Gunnison, CO

Really cold and lots of snow.
Jan 21, 2021, 11:43 AM
Rocky Mountain High
Thomas,

Just completed my order with Armsoarusa for 4 X06 servos, spinner, 6 x 4 prop.
Jan 21, 2021, 02:26 PM
Received my strong e-deviant and strong fury today, together with X-06's, X-08's, spinners and props. I've never owned a DLG style model before, and I'm blown away with the incredible packaging of the kits, and the quality, finish and lightens of the models. It's just incredible!

Although both models look like they are easy enough builds, I'm a bit intimidated because of the quality and extremely nice finish. Debating which one to build first, and whether or not I shall finish my current build that I've been building on and off since 2017 before starting these...

Thank you so much Thomas for the great deals and quick answers to my questions during the order process
Jan 21, 2021, 02:45 PM
Rocky Mountain High
Mine is also a strong layup. Never built one of these.
Jan 22, 2021, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasLee
The build should be very straightforward, the only part slightly different than other planes is the servo tray. Iíll post some photos later today on the tray and how to install that.
Any questions during the build... just make a post and Iíll answer quickly
Hi Thomas, could you please post these pictures?
Jan 22, 2021, 08:49 AM
Rocky Mountain High
Thomas,

Did you receive my PM about motor mount?
Jan 24, 2021, 12:46 PM
Thread OP
Models are looking good! Glad you guys like the quality of the kits

This is the servo tray, it's a three piece fiberglass tray to be glued so that there is a flat surface for the servos to mount on.
Jan 25, 2021, 12:07 AM
Can't wait to see if the flight weight is below 250 grams with the F1507. No mention anywhere about the flying weight.
Jan 25, 2021, 12:22 AM
Thread OP
It'll definitely be below 250 grams.

Standard layups with the T-motor 1507, 2S 450mAh battery, 15A ESC and 4* X06 should build out to around 200 grams.
Jan 31, 2021, 10:06 AM
Rocky Mountain High
All of my purchases finally arrived. Hopefully my motor mount from Thomas will arrive soon. Guess it is time to start building. Not sure where to begin.
Have not ordered any batteries. I have some old 350mah I can use to work on balance.

Quick Reply