This thread is privately moderated by ARGliding, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 21, 2020, 07:57 PM
BaaBaa Black Sheep
Thread OP
Discussion

Just checking in

Well it's been pretty busy around here. With the shop staying busy and deer season going not much time for anything else. But everyday I do RC somehow. It might me reading up here on the forum with my morning coffee or taping up some foam board for future projects, I try to RC a little everyday. Well remember the buddy I mentioned in my 2nd post? Well he had come up to visit about 6 weeks ago. He was really excited to see me fly and check out the new airfield out back. We got to talking and he had said that he looked into a couple of planes on HH but they was out of stock. I pulled out the tablet and checked for myself and sure enough one of the planes he was looking at was in stock. He handed me his card and said order it, have it shipped here. Cool, done. I had also showed him some videos of Ed's work with DTFB. I didn't think it would be up his alley but he went home ordered a esc/edf combo and visited Dollar Tree Awsome I thought this is gonna be fun.
Well he showed up this last week to hang out and fly planes. He had a newly built [email protected] Jet (thanks Ed) and he also bought a Nano S2 before leaving Dallas. Myself, I have been getting a couple of batteries in here and there. Nothing new, still take off and land in begginer mode but mainly fly in intermediate. So I'm coming along. Here's some videos for your viewing pleasure.

P.S. He hasn't flown in over 12 yrs. Just a very little time on my sim since I bought it a couple of months ago. His interlink has been broke for years too. I just found out today that he bought a new sim.

Ultimate3D 1 (1 min 19 sec)

Fugly Jet Maiden Compilation (1 min 9 sec)

Oh No! My Fugly Volume Up (4 min 44 sec)

Jimmy's Nano S2 Maiden (2 min 5 sec)

It made me edit the Jet name???
Last edited by ARGliding; Nov 21, 2020 at 10:39 PM. Reason: added comment
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply