This thread is privately moderated by Luisworld911, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 21, 2020, 03:48 PM
Trader Rating: 6
Thread OP
$650.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Rc jet turbine engine Ram1000

Engine will come with everything need to run you’ll need a propane set up spins free will come with a lipo battery
I’m not familiar with this engine i do not know it’s history but looking at the GSU terminal the software level is A01L S/N002-023 counting all the time it’s run I think it has under 7 hours comes with a really nice operation and maintenance manual I have run it and sounds amazing with lots of power I have a video of the engine running if you want to see it run send me an email or text number
GSU
ECU
Fuel valve
Propane valve
Fuel pump
Battery mount
EGT probe
Wireing

Prefer local pick up but shipping is available at your expense buying as is do to the nature of this hobby no warranty or returns I try to add as much info if I’m missing anything fell free to let me know.
Last edited by Luisworld911; Nov 23, 2020 at 02:48 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply